°einundvierzig°

Maynard

"You like Starbucks?"I ask Melanie as she stared at the man behind the counter

"You like Starbucks?"I ask Melanie as she stared at the man behind the counter. This was a bad idea on taking her out somewhere. She still have a heated body which means she still want sex. It's not her who wants it, it's her wolf. Some wolves are like that and right now she can't control it.

"Don't talk to me"Melanie gritted her teeth.

"Okay"I picked up my Starbucks and drunk some. She still have an attitude with me.

I heard her sigh heavily and finally she spoke like a happy human and not a mean ass human who was on their period. "Yes I do"

"What you like about it?"I ask.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "The drinks duh"she said.

"What about the cookies and muffins?"I ask.

"Not really a sweets fan"she said.

"Serious"I chuckled then order the man to come to me. He was one of my pack members who work at Starbucks.

"Yes sir"he came towards us. Melanie put her head down shivering.

"Bring me a chocolate chip cookie and a double chocolate muffin"I said. He nod his head and walked away.

"Why did you do that?"she gritted her teeth again.

"You need to control her"I said.

"She's to strong. I can't keep her to calm down"Melanie said. "Can I at least go on a run"

"That's not gone work"I said.

"What you mean it's not gone work?! It have to work"everybody looked at Melanie when she semi yelled a bit. She looked around at the people and sigh. "Sorry!"

"You just have to get your mind off men right now. Period"I said.

"How if your sex....."she stop and got up from the chair. She walked out Starbucks walking away.

"You still need the cookie and muffin?"my pack member ask.

"Bring it with you when you get home"I said getting up and leaving a tip for him. I walk out the door following Melanie scent which was strong. I can tell she's hot and bother. Where did she go? I have to catch her before she do something stupid.

As I walking around the city looking for Melanie, I felt something grab my arm pulling me roughly towards an ally way. "What the fu....."they cover mouth.

"Maynard"I look at the girl eyes seeing them glowing yellow. "Look what you done to me"

 "Look what you done to me"

"Melanie?"I ask.

"Who else maynard"she said with an attitude. "We have to get back to the pack house"

"Why? Let's have fun tonight"I smiled.

"We can have fun"she said seductively. "In your room"

Look what I done now. Damn I should of waited till I marked her as mine.