CHAPTER 10

A/N: This doesn't have a date or anything like that, it's just continued from the last chapter. :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Robin, I swear I had no choice-"

"She could've slipped into a coma!" Robin shouted, making Catgirl turn onto her side and cover her ears.

She was unmasked.

The idiots removed her cowl to make sure she wasn't comatose.

She could feel herself heading towards that now though.

Stupid fatigue weakness.

Catgirl eventually opened her eyes to look around at where they were. The familiarity of the room made her head ache, as did the boys were arguing, minus Aqualad, who was heading towards her.

"Are you ok?", He asked, crouching beside her, concerned.

"Yeah...yeah I'm fine." Catgirl sat up, only half paying attention.

Her focus had now went to the door.

The last thing she remembered was running towards Project Kr.

She must've passed out.

The boys had locked them in this room while she was unconscious and trapped them inside, and on the other side of that door, the only exit, was Cadmus.

They weren't getting out of this.

"How long was I out?", she asked, rubbing her foggy head.

"Not long." Aqualad frowned, "You tried to use your speed. Kid Flash caught you, and we brought you here-"

"No, I shouldn't of passed out like that- it was that alien!", Catgirl stood up a little too quickly, falling back into the railing.

"Hey!" Robin noticed she was awake and ran to her. "Let me see you.", He put his hand under her chin so he could better see her, "Right..no concussion- but you still lost consciousness. No more powers. Seriously."

"But, my motion sickness- if you guys take me I'll get worse...I have to-"

Kid Flash threw his arms in the air, "You're kidding! You can barley stand, let alone use your powers right now!"

"Exactly.", Robin firmly agreed, "You slip into a coma we're never getting out of here."

"Then leave me behind.", She told them. "It's only a matter of time before they break down that door, so when they do, you run and I'll cause a distraction. They'll kill you, but I might-"

"No.", Aqualad refused, "We don't leave our own behind. We're a team now, so we stick together. That's final." He pulled out her cowl and handed to her "Here.", he said, "Put this on. It'll protect your ears and your mind."

Catgirl sighed and pulled on her cowl, pushing off the railing she'd fallen into to stand properly.

She balanced herself and looked around the room they were in properly.

It was definitely the same room Project Kr was in last time, meaning Superboy himself was down...there.

She walked down the steps from the platform they were standing on and made her way to the large pod in the middle of the room, the boys following close behind her.

"This is just like when we were kids, huh? That time we got ourselves stuck in The Riddler's trap?", Robin chuckled, not yet noticing.

Catgirl shuddered at the mentioned memory, "I've still not forgiven Ed for that."