T H I R T E E N

It seemed like you finally smart enough to understand how I felt about having you in the same room with me.

It was ridiculous of me to be afraid of you but I was trying my best to overcome it.

You distanced yourself.
You didn't make noise when you're home.
You left with no trace.

So much effort. Must be the guilt right?

Dark bruises were fading away along with time. They were rather yellowish after three weeks.

My body was getting skinnier. I ate only once a day. Eat for the sake of staying alive.

My painting skill was getting better. At least I managed to point a positive outcome of the tragedy.

Twelve portraits of tortured girls and other sentimental values were laid messily across the room. Portraying perfectly my broken side of heart.

I sighed a quite loud sigh as I rose from the chair and sat by the archy window, legs were hanging freely to the empty night air.

It was nice. Making me wonder, how nicer would it be if I jumped from there?

"Reyna, you're being labeled as a slut indirectly by your own fucking husband. Isn't it time for you to act like one?"

Waahh.. a tempting offer. Should I? Shouldn't I?

I shook my head in amusement as a naughty smirk played on my lips.

Oh Byun Baekhyun, don't worry too much dear.

I won't use your surname if I want to do so.

It's YOO REYNA after this. No more Byun for me.