T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"She's.. just no one," you hid your face behind my hair again and tighten your hands around my torso.

I wanted to ask more but I decided to let it slide away. I didn't want to force the infos out of you. Perhaps.. perhaps that you would spill everything to me once you're ready.

That was the last time that I asked you about the unknown lady. That was also the last night that we fought.

It was fine afterwards. We slept together again. I stopped locking myself in Indulgence Room. We had breakfasts and dinners as casual as a married couple should be.

But somehow I felt nothing has changed. I didn't feel the same spark that I used to when we just got married. I tried to shake it off but it was hard to ignore the empty feelings.

My ex kept on visiting Ray le Arte from time to time. He bought at least one painting a month but he came too often with no solid reason at all.

I felt bad for actually thinking that he came just to meet me. As far as I know is that he owned a fiancee who lived in Hong Kong as a model.

"It has been 3 months since we meet again. So I've been keeping this one question to myself since then. Fulfil my curiosity won't hurt you right?"

Jaehwan tilted his head, looking unsure of his own move to ask something to me. I just nodded once with a small smile played on my lips.

"What's your real feelings towards me now?"