N I N E T E E N

"You didn't give a fuck about me, huh?"

Your rough hands grabbed me by my waist as you pulled me close to you. Our faces were just one breath away and I started to tremble in fear.

The memory of the night that you raped me was attacking my mind in no time. My whole body shook as I anticipated to gain more hit and pain from you. It was a trauma that even my cells got affected by your touch.

"Why don't you repeat it again, love? Clear and steady."

Your teeth grazed my earlobe, right on my soft spot that made me winced in an unexpected pleasure. You knew my body too well and it was an disadvantage for me.

"S-stay away, Baek."

I failed to keep my voice sounded strong and confident which made you chuckled in amusement. You knew that you produced a brand-new power on me. You knew that I would get on my knees to beg for your gentleness.

"Why would I do that, love? I feel horny right now and I just realized that I actually have a legal wife for me to fuck all night long."

No! Holy shit! I didn't want him to get into my pants anymore. He made me feels like a real slut. Every touch and every move on me only defined the word 'lust' instead of 'love'.

"P-please. No.. not tonight."

"Awhhh love.. where's your fiesty little devil? Fucking with her will be nicer. You were barking like a dog just a few minutes ago and now you're pretending to be a hopeless kitten?"

I lost my words as I chocked on an invisible lump in my throat. Only my tears gave away all the things that I wanted to tell you.

"Scream my name tonight bitch!"