T H I R T Y

I was stirring up the japchae in the frying pan when a pair of warm hands circled my waist. You rested your chin on my shoulder and planted a kiss, making me giggled in response.

"I need to go to New York for a week. Can you leave your work behind? I want you to come with me,"

You murmured softly and I couldn't help but smile at your cute side. My Byun Baekhyun is back and I should treasure that.

"Another oversea meeting? Hmm.. will your dad come with us too?"

"Nope. So you said 'us'. It's a yes then?"

"Yup. I really do need a little break from Ray le Arte and Chateau Cafe. But promise me one thing,"

I shook you off my body before started to do the plating. I was so famished that I actually ate a mouthful or two while cooking.

"What is it?"

"Never let me being locked up in the hotel room. I want to explore the place,"

"Alright. Consider it done. You just need to bring yourself there.. and maybe a few lingeries. Well I prefer if you stay naked while with me anyway,"

You slapped my butt cheeks and walked pass me to the dining table with a perverty grin on your face. You laughed as you saw me turning into a sculpture in the middle of the kitchen, too shocked to move.

"Where's my food, love?"

Your voice was booming again in a childish manner and I started to move. My expression didn't change at all. I swear to God that I almost threw a ladle to you as soon as your laughter embedded my ears. You were clearly amused by my robotic gestures; thanks to the sudden spank on my butt.

"Shit.. that boy is getting kinkier these days. Goshh.. I'm so doom."