E I G H T E E N

"Yeah.. hi to you too husband."

I ignored your sarcastic yet poisonous remark and shuffled lazily to my bedroom. I could feel that you shot daggers behind my back but I couldn't feel the fear anymore.

You're nothing more than a fucker. You used your power as a man and as my so-called-husband to do whatever you want. Yoy acted like a rich ass bachelor.

"Now you know how to be a rude wife, huh?"

"Wow.. you finally acknowledge me as your wife after a few months? Should I applause for this?"

I smirked as I flipped my hair right in front of your rigid face. I could see your hands balled up into fists as you gritted your teeth, showing how angry you were at my action.

We both were in a great rage. The only difference is your and my reason to be mad at each other were not in the same page. We were married couple yet we wrote different stories in our lives' book.

"Did you hangout with another man? Don't try to stick your butt out randomly, Reynah! Just remember that you and me are still not over!"

"Y'know what Byun Baekhyun, I don't give a fuck about you anymore!"

Your head snapped up and your eyes stared at me directly. You were shocked by rude attitude. It was a side that I never showed to anyone before. It was a hidden side of me; an ugly one.

Little did I know, I would regret all my words right after I blurted them out between my lips. It was a wrong move.

It was a bad decision to say that to you.. a very very bad decision.