F I F T E E N

"Ms Rosè, the other branch in Macao contacted me. Their coffee stock is decreasing. The brand is getting famous in China, I guess."

He's the one and only worker that I put my trust into to handle the heavy responsible when I wasn't in the mood to come to work; Cha Eunwoo.

Yes. No one knew my real name. They called me by my English name, Rosè.

"Do what you need to do Eunwoo-ssi. Put all the reports on my table by this evening."

He left me alone; understanding my body language and tone that I wanted to do nothing but sitting in the cafe with the calming scent of brewed coffee around me.

I was staring out of the glass window with a cup of warm macchiato in front of me. Loneliness that I felt didn't make me sad. I loved it.

The choking feeling was attacking me in an instant as my sight was being served by a scene of a little boy crying beside an ignorant woman who talked to her phone.

How familiar that scene was. I snickered inwardly.

It was like I saw myself as the tear streaked boy all over again.

I remember how I used to cry my heart out.
Crying while saying that I was starving, that I needed food.

But my own biological mother didn't give a fuck at me. She legit shoved me away to my driver and continue her plan to go on a date with another man.

She was a cheating bitch that was fake as shit.

Oh.. I didn't get my food after that. Of course not.

They let me starved for 3 days at the very least. Saying nonsense idiotic thing about trying to 'educate' me to be patience.

One drop of tear slipped out of my eye and I chuckled. Realizing how fucked up my life since I was a kid.

Amazing isn't it?

God, now you make me wonder, am I being created as a person who won't be loved?