enough for the whole world to hear || chaelisa

Because Lisa wants to scream it to the world, scream about her and Chaeyoung. But Chaeyoung doesn't want anybody to know.

-

It isn't supposed to happen like this, it's not supposed to be some big secret. Because Lisa wants to climb the highest building and scream it to the world. So so so bad. But her voice leaves her and Chaeyoung leans up to look at her, with the moon in her eyes and her lips gone all swollen from how forceful Lisa has claimed them as hers.

And Chaeyoung laughs, a little giggle and thrusts her fingers in just deeper. Lisa keens, arches her back and reaches blindly for Chaeyoung's other hand, so she can feel just how perfectly their fingers link together.

She has to be quiet, and she has to be careful. But she forgets to tell Chaeyoung to stop, and she can feel the burning feeling of a bruise mottling her neck, where Chaeyoung bit down a bit too hard and Lisa didn't care enough to remember to stop her.

It's lovely, it's all Lisa thought Chaeyoung would be. Sweet and slow and so so so good. She loses herself in Chaeyoung's soft skin and her gentle hands and the press of her mouth in the seams and dips of her body. She sighs and closes her eyes and lets Chaeyoung take her down, break her and build her right up with her mouth between her legs and her hands keeping her pinned to the world. So Lisa doesn't get lost in how good it feels, how starry her vision goes and the way her skin seems too tight over her body.

Chaeyoung isn't there when she wakes up in the morning, just the static feeling of where her mouth used to be and the hairband she left behind in her haste. Lisa tries to think it's all ok, but there's a dull ache in her chest and the threat of tears in her eyes and Lisa is a horrible liar.

•••

"What's this?" Jennie asks when they're getting their make up done for a telly appearance, points at Lisa's neck.

"What?" Lisa asks, confused until her finger probes the tender skin and she feels a chill running down her spine and her eyes go wide.

"That bite mark, had a run in with a vacuum?" Jennie teases and Lisa sees her chance to just laugh it off when Jisoo barges in with Chaeyoung behind her, looking frazzled and caught in the headlights, trying to stop Jisoo. But Jisoo is a force to be reckon with and it takes more than just a mere human to stop her.

"Look at the badge of honor our little Chaeyoung is sporting," she hollers and all but pushes Chaeyoung towards them, points at the blotches of the places Lisa had worked her mouth over.

Chaeyoung gives her a scared look, and Lisa knows, Lisa can feel it, fight or flight.

"That's funny," Jennie says slowly, looks at Lisa who's holding her breath and trying to keep Chaeyoung rooted with her eyes, pleading her, "Lisa has some too."

•••

And it goes quiet and of course Chaeyoung leaves, because Chaeyoung isn't a fighter, she takes off, interview and Lisa be damned. And Lisa gets mad because Jisoo can't keep her mouth shut and Jennie can't mind her business and Chaeyoung is supposed to be straight. And Lisa hates all of that, hates her life when Chaeyoung just sprints out of it and there's security guards looking all over for Chaeyoung because they need her for Blackpink and because she's gone and broken Lisa.

•••

They don't find her, and Jisoo bites her lip and tries to apologize but Lisa doesn't let her because she just wants to be mad and alone and forget about how Chaeyoung was a one time thing, gone for who knows how long and never to happen again.

Jennie gives her a hug on the third day of no Chaeyoung (and the story is that it's a super secret family emergency that no one knows how long it will take to solve) and with Lisa shoved in her flat in her dirty clothes and hair a nest because she can't bother with herself in this sadness she's let Chaeyoung put her in.