swimming lessons || lisoo

Mmm.

There is nothing like secretly ogling at the supposed girl of your dreams on a sunny day at the beach.

With a sunhat, sunglasses, and binoculars in tow, this hellishly hot summer day was going to be kick ass.

I sat about 100 meters away from the Jennie Kim. The idea of it was similar to the idea of me sitting next to... Gigi Hadid. Yeah, she was that hot.

Fanning myself with an old magazine, I peered through my binoculars in the direction of the treasured lifeguard's chair, towering at least one story high. It was like the seat for a royal king. And there sat the hottest creature to ever walk this earth. Even hotter than Taylor Lautner from that one dreadful vampire movie.

Oh... Jennie Kim. You make my heart melt.

She crowned long, wavy brown hair that did nothing to obscure her gorgeous facial features, especially those deep brown of hers. Beautifully built with defined abs that sent me to heaven.

I bet you know what I'm thinking about now, huh?

Licking and smacking my lips, I scanned Jennie's entire body with my beloved binoculars. I sighed loudly. Until a blinding white leg eclipsed my view of Jennie.

Shuddering, I made a horrified sound and dropped my binoculars.

I looked up and realized who was blocking my view.

My eyes trailed along her toned right arm, upwards to her shoulder, and all the way down to her defined abs.

"Done checking me out?" drawled out a lazy voice that I recognized as Lalisa Manoban. Jennie's best friend.

"By checking you out, you mean imagining you-"

"-on top of-"

"-Park Chaeyoung? Then, yes," I finished.

"You have a sick mind."

"Likewise, best friend. Now, shoo. I'm busy," I said, emphasizing "busy".

Lisa rolled her eyes. "You know," she said plopping herself down next to me, "you should just go talk to her. Instead of stalking her ugly ass like the creeper you are."

"Don't you go dump your sass on me," I muttered continuing staring at her ungodly beauty. "Damn," I continued. "If I ever got my corrupted hands on that piece of-"

"Shut up, Jisoo," grumbled Lisa.

I shot my head in her direction to glare at her. Not that she would see anyways because her stupid eyes were closed.

"Idiot," I mumbled.

"Why don't you just go talk to her? It's so simple."

I scoffed. "It's not that easy! Now, shoo damn it! You're taking up all the room on my beach towel."

"Wow, that's a subtle way of calling yourself fat."

"Fuck you, Lisa."

"I'm not sure if I want to..."

"Shut up. Were you always this big of a dick? Now freaking leave, damn it!"

"Damn, Jisoo. If I had known you were this-"

"I suggest that you shut up, Lisa. I'm dead serious," I warned. "And get your stupid head out of the polluted gutter. You've lost enough brain cells as is."

She smirked. "Nah, I think I like where my head is."

I rolled my eyes and took off my sunglasses. I stared at Lisa square in the eyes.