which one? || chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

During a warm evening in Seoul, Chaeyoung gets a glimpse of Lisa as she changes her clothes. Chaeyoung then proceeds to "take care" of her arousal when Lisa leaves the room, only to be caught in the act when Lisa walks in on her. Just as Chaeyoung is about to die in embarrassment, Lisa decides to give Chaeyoung a helping hand...

-

It was a very warm and peaceful evening in Seoul. Chaeyoung and Lisa were taking a stroll down the park trail, enjoying the cool breeze on their way home. It had been a very tiring day for the both of them, and their first priority was to get home and relax.

It had been a month since Lisa had revealed her feelings for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's been having trouble with the dance evaluations, and ever since then, Lisa has been teaching Chaeyoung absolutely everything she can. Chaeyoung was quite the eager learner, too, considering that she already knew a lot from the beginning.

A book was in one of Chaeyoung's two occupied hands. Lisa knew it would be a good present due to Lillie's love for literature. And in Chaeyoung's other hand was Lisa's hand, of course. Chaeyoung wasn't letting go of either anytime soon.

"So," Lisa went on to say, Chaeyoung looking up from her book. "How do you feel about your evaluations so far?" Lisa asked.

"Hmm..." Chaeyoung thought. "I think I'm doing really good, especially considering that I got my first compliment from Mr. Yang today!" Chaeyoung said enthusiastically.

Lisa loves it when Chaeyoung's so happy and excited like this. Her eyes seem to sparkle and it makes Lisa feel like she's doing good teaching her. She did promise Chaeyoung to give her the most quality and efficient lessons she could, and she doesn't plan on letting her down.

"Let's go inside! I'm really tired after today, especially after eating way too much at the restaurant earlier," Lisa prompted Chaeyoung, following Lisa inside the dorm.

Upon entering the dorm, the two girls went directly to Lisa's room, closing the door and plopping their bags down in the corner. Chaeyoung walked over to the bed and flung herself on it in exhaustion, while Lisa walked over to the mirror.

"I'm so exhausted after today..." Chaeyoung complained, curiously staring into the ceiling as if it was an abyss. Maybe it looked like one to Chaeyoung because she was so tired?

"You don't know how proud I am of you today," Lisa praised, watching Chaeyoung through the mirror while inspecting her face. "It's only been a month, and look at you go! You've already got Mr. Yang's praise today!"

All Chaeyoung could do in response was blush and say "Thanks".

"Remind me again how you could wear a dress and stand the heat?" Lisa questioned, removing her bra and baseball cap. She then started digging through the drawers of her dresser to find a shirt that she wanted to wear.

"Speaking of shirts, do you know where mine with the purple floral design went?" Lisa asked, still topless and searching the drawer to no avail.

"I think it's still in the laundry with your other stuff," Chaeyoung responded, curiously sitting up in the bed to observe Lisa more closely.

"Okay then..." Lisa started, turning around to face Chaeyoung while holding up a red and a blue shirt with floral patterns. "Which one should I wear?" Lisa asked, giving Chaeyoung a view of her breasts. Chaeyoung couldn't tell if that was intentional or not.

"Uhm..." Chaeyoung said nervously, a crimson blush rampaging across her face as she stared at Lisa, but not at the two shirts she was holding up. It seemed that Chaeyoung liked what she saw in between the shirts.