sleepless talks || jisoo ⚠️🔞⚠️

"What are you thinking about?" Jisoo said softly before finally peaking her eyes open.

"You," Lisa replied quietly. "and the girls. We're Blackpink. I didn't know being in a girl group would be such a struggle when we were trainees. I thought our struggles would end once we debut. Boy was I wrong."

Jisoo suddenly removed the covers and stood. "Lets go walk around the block and take your thoughts off of everything."

-

Lisa layed in the cotton sheets of the bed peacefully watching her girlfriend rest beside her. It was still strange for her to say she was her girlfriend. Just looking at her would cause Lisa to get the butterflies in stomach sensation. It was probably late, but she still didn't have quite the grasp on her new dance in preparation for her upcoming solo debut after Chaeyoung.

A faint light came from the bathroom's dull bulb allowing Lisa to see the structure of her face. Watching Jisoo relaxed for once would calm her down. Jisoo was always so tense and on edge that these few moments where she'd relax and not hide her feelings were precious. Lisa tried to help where she could to make sure Jisoo was okay and handling the pressure of YG well, but she had a tendency to push people away when she got too stressed.

Lisa drifted in and out of sleep for a little while her thoughts focused on how she shouldn't be debuted. Fighting to keep YG impressed, or laying next to the prettiest girl ever who somehow liked her enough to date her. Lisa thought about how she planned to study. She went to the best of the line classes in Thailand. Lisa knew she shouldn't be here, that she never would have imagined that she'd make it, but she was so happy to be here. Which is selfish but, Jisoo meant everything to her and with nobody to go back home to, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and Jennie became your family.

Jisoo suddenly moved causing you to wake up fully.

"What are you thinking about?" She said softly before finally peaking her eyes open. She must of heard Lisa jump when she decided to reposition.

"You," Lisa replied quietly. "and the girls. We're Blackpink. I didn't know being in a girl group would be such a struggle when we were trainees. I thought our struggles would end once we debut. Boy was I wrong."

She suddenly removed the covers and stood. Lisa raised her eyebrow questioningly before realizing Jisoo couldn't see it in the dark. She seemed to understand Lisa's confusion anyway and clarified. "Lets go walk around the block and take your thoughts off of everything."

Lisa layed there for a minute before shrugging and following Jisoo out of bed and then out of the room.

If you forget to pay attention while walking the streets at night, you would easily get lost as one mis-turn can send you to a new neighborhood. With Jisoo though, Lisa gets lost in the moment as Jisoo walks down the street with precision. Lisa kicks a stray pebble as she intently watches Jisoo.

Lisa can see that she is lost in thought, but Lisa was unsure what about. Jisoo's hand brushed Lisa's before she took it. Lisa silently looked down, marvelling at how soft her hand was. She smiled at the interlocked hands before looking up to meet Jisoo's gaze. Jisoo grinned and then leaned into Lisa slightly.

Lisa followed Jisoo up a small hill a moment later and Jisoo led her up to an area the had a clear view of the city. The two sat on the ground both hands staying interlocked the whole time.

"You know the group has improved more than ever." Jisoo assured Lisa softly.

"I know, but im still concerned about us," Lisa paused for a minute before quietly adding, "and you."

Her other hand was now rested on Lisa's thigh, rubbing slow circles into it. Lisa looked away from her and out at the light of the city. A few stars littered the vast light.

"I just... You are a hero, Jisoo. Hell, everyone in this company is and I'm just a tag along that accidentally got mixed into all of this." Lisa refused to meet her eyes as the words tumbled out. "I shouldn't make this about me because you are the people with the center stage just sometimes I feel like im trying to live up to unreal expectations. And I just.." Jisoo suddenly took Lisa's chin and forced her to make eye contact with her.

"You are a valuable member of this team. You may not be perfect everyday, but you keep us all going. You and Chaeyoung produce the laughs. You make sure we all get enough sleep and that we all eat. You are more aware and educated on dance than any of us will ever be, even if you are our maknae." She smiled at that and rubbed Lisa's jaw lighly before continuing. "You keep me going. Keep me feeling like I have something to live for. It was hard just running on YG's promise to debut us 'soon'. I kept constantly feeling like giving up was easier, but you were always there to remind me why we keep trying our best. Your constant words of 'It's okay Unnies don't give up, we can do it. Fighting!'. Your constant reassurance that we will make it soon enough." She brought one hand up and into Lisa's hair pulling her closer. Jisoo's eyes slipped down to Lisa's lips before leaning in to kiss her.

Jisoo's soft lips met Lisa's chapped ones in a slow embrace. It was tender and loving. It was her reassuring Lisa her value and position in Blackpink. They both pulled apart for air, but instead of fully leaning back, Jisoo rested her forhead on Lisa's.

"Thank you Chu." Lisa breathlessly whispered.

"I love you Lalisa. Please don't forget that. I would give up the world for you just to keep you safe and in my arms."

In the morning Jennie and Chaeyoung might just find the two curled up on the couch. They might also take pictures of them to tease them later.

-

gotta love some good old lisoo

uwu

i love a comforting and loving jisoo, don't you?

oh also, if y'all are looking for a friend or just wanna get to know me and be friends, a link to my personal instagram is in my biooooo. don't be shy :)))))