i want this || jensoo ⚠️🔞⚠️

Jisoo laid back on her bed as the bus came to a stop. She felt she should have been sleeping, but she was still so excited from the show. There had been an absolutely amazing energy in the crowd and she could still feel it coursing through her veins. The engine was cut and just out of curiosity, she walked out from her room. The first thing she noticed was that everyone was off the bus, so she wrapped herself in a blanket and walked outside. The night air was chilly to begin with and the breeze was doing nothing to help. Before she could ask what was going on, she noticed that everybody else was standing outside. One of the buses was smoking, but apparently there was somebody on the way to see what was wrong and then they'd get it fixed in the morning.

"They called and got us a hotel for the night," Jennie said and Jisoo nodded. "Lisa said that you've got your own room, they only had one single bed left."

"Oh, if you want it, you can have it," Jisoo offered and Jennie shook her head. "Where are the is everyone going?"

"There's a 24 hour bar across from the hotel and it's only like midnight, so I'd say they're going to enjoy what they can of their night," Jennie said, stretching a bit. "Do you want to head up to the hotel or grab something from your bus?"

"I think I'll be good for now," Jisoo said and they began to walk towards the hotel. Jisoo had to walk quicker than usual to keep up with Jennie, but she didn't mind falling behind a bit sometimes, enjoying the view for a couple seconds. "You didn't want to go out with them?"

"I thought about it, but I barely get any time to myself these days," Jennie said with a smirk and a chuckle. "Especially if one of those boys is my brother."

"There are nights I'm thankful that I've got my own room in the back," Jisoo said and Jennie raised an eyebrow in interest. When they got into the hotel, they collected their keys and walked then caught up with Lisa and Chaeyoung. "You're going to the bar?"

"Yep, anything to prolong having to share a bed with this blanket hog," Chaeyoung said and Jennie punched her arm. "Unless Lisa wants to switch and deal with her?"

"I'll think about it," Lisa said and Chaeyoung ran to catch up with the rest of the guys. "So you guys are staying here... all alone?"

"I've been cooped up in a bus with them for a long time, obviously at the first chance I get, I'm spending a little time with myself," Jennie said and Jisoo watched as she turned towards the elevator. Jisoo had gotten caught up in staring at Jennie that she didn't notice the look Lisa was giving her or anything else really until Lisa cleared her throat loudly. Jisoo's head snapped over in her direction and Lisa had a smirk on her face, one that Jisoo didn't like being directed at her.

"What?" Jisoo asked and Lisa put an arm around her shoulders. "Seriously, what?"

"You've got a crush on a certain member," Lisa said and Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Before you start on how you appreciate all women, maybe this is a little more than your usual appreciation? I don't blame you, if I wasn't rooting for you two so much, I would have stayed behind too. I mean, nobody I know has ever made flannel pajamas and a homemade muscle shirt look that good."

"Lis, I don't think she's looking for company tonight," Jisoo said and Lisa shook her head. "She was talking about alone time."

"Despite the fact that she oozes confidence, she was probably too scared to invite you to join her. Wait like 20 minutes, light some candles, and invite her over. I'm sure she'd love to, uh, keep you company," Lisa said, suggestively wagging her eyebrows at the last part. Lisa walked off and Jisoo went to her room and saw that there was an alarming amount of candles. Jisoo did what Lisa told her and lit a few of the candles before turning on some music, making the room look a bit more "mood-ready" and then she texted Jennie. Jisoo anxiously waited for the other woman to arrive and she'd wished she'd been wearing something sexier or at least grabbed something to change into. She was wearing a pair of athletic shorts and a shirt that she'd gotten from her brother before she went on tour. Jisoo had to seriously restrain herself from jumping at the door when Jennie knocked and took a minute to compose herself before opening the door, leaning against the frame as she opened the door to reveal Jennie. The younger woman looked anxious, but held her usual confidence at the same time.