one on one || lisoo ⚠️🔞⚠️

Jisoo makes a promise and intends to keep it.
TOP JISOO

-

Jisoo had Lisa lifted against the mirror, Lisa's long legs wrapped around Jisoo's waist as the shorter girl had two fingers inside Lisa.

"How you feeling?" Jisoo whispered, gazing at her affectionately.

"Really good," she panted, looking down into the beautiful eyes that were staring up into hers. Lisa would never get tired of those eyes. Reaching down, she cupped her face softly, bringing her up for a tender kiss. She was sure that she would never get tired of kissing Jisoo either.

"Mm, good," her voice was low and raspy, sending a jolt of electricity to Lisa's core as her hips jerked up involuntarily. "Think you can handle more?" Lisa bit her lip anxiously, nodding her head with doe eyes that could melt the coldest of hearts. It made Jisoo's own heart clench before she leaned down to kiss her again. And the kisses didn't stop there.

Jisoo was no stranger to sex, obviously. She had a natural charisma about her that made it rather obvious that she was a girl with experience. She'd be the first to admit that she had several trysts in the past. She'd taken the virginities of several men and women, but she'd never felt anything like this with any of them. Jisoo could play a woman's body like a fiddle, but she found herself caring more about learning Lisa's body. Figuring out every little thing that made her twitch with need while memorizing every freckle and birthmark on her skin. It was a new feeling and she would be lying if she said it didn't scare her. But she made a promise to this girl, and she had never been the type to break a promise.

Jisoo added another finger, lightly bouncing Lisa up and down, against the mirror. Jisoo had covered and locked the door, making sure that no one could walk in and interrupt this. She had promised her she'd make her cum before Jennie and Chaeyoung arrived for practice, and that's what she had been doing. Jisoo never broke a promise.

Lisa moaned and gripped Jisoo's face harder, "Faster, please."

"You have to get there, baby." Jisoo cooed, her hot breath driving Lisa insane. Jisoo felt proud learning all of Lisa's little tics. "How's this?" Jisoo curled her fingers, causing Lisa to basically yell.

"Shhhhh! You'll get us caught!" Jisoo hushed her, pressing her lips to Lisa's.

Lisa rocked her hips against Jisoo's hand, causing her to giggle and smile stupidly at her. Jisoo had never felt this whipped before.

"Somethin' you want?" Jisoo smirked, curling her fingers more.

"Jisoo!" Lisa cried.

Jisoo had an idea, she could continue to use her fingers or...

Jisoo picked Lisa up, who whined at the loss of fingers and gently sat her on the floor, bent down and placed a kiss over Lisa's bundle of nerves.

"Jis-"

"Shhh." Jisoo leaned in to flick her tongue lightly against her clit, smirking when her hips bucked. She traced the line of her slit with the tip of her tongue, just barely touching her clit again as Lisa whimpered, trying to squirm through Jisoo's grip on her hips and thighs.

Lisa gripped hard at her hand, her hips rocking into her mouth to the rhythm of Jisoo's gentle suckling. She was so sensitive, she could feel every taste bud on her tongue. Every breath the dark haired girl took through her nose might as well have been a harsh gust of wind. Her tongue lapped at her slit expertly, hot and wet against her slick skin. "F-fuck," she gasped, raising a hand to cover her mouth, trying to muffle the moans of pleasure that were escaping her.

"You can't be loud, Lisa. Tell me how you're feeling," Jisoo took a hand from her hips to reach up for her arm in an attempt to pull her hand from her mouth, "How are you feeling, baby? Am I making you feel good?"

"Mmhm," Lisa nodded weakly, her voice sounded so pitiful, "S-so good, I w-want more."

Jisoo just smirked, sucking her clit between her lips again, a bit more harshly this time. "Mmm," she hummed against her, sending vibrations through her body, "Good girl." Her level of cockiness grew as she tasted the effect of her words, sliding her tongue against her hot, throbbing entrance.

"Jisoo," the weakened Lisa whined, becoming more bold and vocal as the minutes went by, "S-say more things l-like that, p-please." She was practically begging at this point, finding the warm wave of arousal that shot through her at Jisoo's praise too addicting to deny.

"Like what, baby?" Jisoo devilishly, bringing a hand up to trace her slit with a fingertip as she kissed around her inner thigh, "Like how you're being such a brave girl for me? Or how amazing you taste on my tongue?" She held in a chuckle when she felt Lisa shiver as she became impossibly more wet under her touch. "Things like that?" she asked, biting her lip as she tickled the underside of her clit with the gentle tip of her finger.

"Y-yeah," Lisa nodded, her face twisting in pleasure as she rocked her hips into Jisoo's simple touch, wanting more.

Jisoo teased her entrance with a single finger sliding it inside only slightly to test the waters as she dragged and flicked her warm tongue against her clit, knowing she was enjoying it. Her finger snaked and inched in farther, taking her time so Lisa could adjust. She could feel her walls clenching tightly around the single slim finger, seeming to pull it in more as Jisoo bit her lip in anticipation. "You feeling good, baby? You want more?" she practically cooed, stroking her inner walls slowly as she placed a second finger at her entrance, not inserting it until she had her permission.

"Stop teasing you asshole!" Lisa snapped.

Jisoo stopped all together and looked grimly up at her girlfriend.

"Please, Jisoo. I want more." Lisa whined, giving Jisoo puppy dog eyes.

Jisoo relished the sound of Lisa's gasps and whimpers, giving herself a mental pat on the back as she felt her arousal leak into her palm from the stimulation on her g-spot. "You're doing so good, baby girl," she whispered, bringing her lips back down to suck her clit into her mouth again, flicking her tongue over the bud quickly as her fingers picked up a bit of speed, "So good."

It was driving Lisa crazy in the best possible way. She felt lightheaded as she tried to control her breathing. But it was hard to control when every flick of Jisoo's tongue and fingers sent her into overdrive. She wasn't sure she was going to last much longer. All she was sure of was that this was so much better than just kidding Jisoo through breaks.

"I want you to come for me. Can you do that for me, beautiful?" Jisoo asked low in her throat. She kissed soothingly over her thighs, being slow and gentle despite her fingers picking up speed, rubbing against her diligently, "Come on, good girl, come for me."

Sharra arched her back again, her hips bucking up into Jisoo's touch, losing rhythm as Jisoo sped up. She could feel her own wetness coating her skin, but she couldn't even bring herself to care of be embarrassed like she normally would be. Her breathing became more erratic as her chest heaved. She tried to push herself further against Jisoo's expert touch. It was all becoming too much. With Jisoo's fingers inside her, her kisses and licks against her clit and quivering thighs, her hot breath against her, she knew she wasn't going to last much longer.

"J-Jisoo," she whined, writhing into her touch as she felt herself approaching the edge quickly.

"Let it go for me, baby, come on," Jisoo hummed against her, sucking hard on her clit again.

She tugged at her silver hair, pulling her closer as she finally let go. She released a high-pitched cry, unable to hold back as Jisoo guided her through her orgasm. Her hips jerked wildly as she lost all control of her body. Even with Jisoo's tight grip on her, she felt like she would fly off the bench. She kept as still she could as she rode out her high, never wanting the feeling to end. Her cries and moans turned into pathetic whimpers and sighs as she came down. Jisoo's fingers slowed to a stop inside her, pulling them out carefully, leaving Lisa feeling empty. But she kept her tongue lapping soothingly against her aching folds, cleaning her up in the most nurturing manner as she twitched uncontrollably.

Jisoo wiped her mouth and met Lisa's face at even level, "Didn't I keep my promise?"

Lisa nodded, "Yeah."

Jisoo kissed Lisa's cheek and hummed against her skin, "See, I told you I would."