the bartender || jenlisa

Can I kiss you?"

"No."

"May I kiss you?

"No."

"May your lips dance upon mine until we struggle for air because we are too caught up in the passion of our tongues uniting once more?"

"No."

"You know you miss my voluptuous lips."

"No, I do not."

"Yes. Yes, you do."

"No. No, I do not."

"I actually think this is a record. Ever since we've started dating you haven't been able to go five minutes without mauling my face."

"Lalisa Manoban! You take that back!

"Come on, Jen. You can't stay mad at me forever."

"I can, and I will."

"Oh, baby, you know you don't want to do that."

"You're right I don't, but I will do what needs to be done and avoid your lips, body, face, and you in general."

"I miss you, though, Babe."

"Good. Suffer."

"That's not a very nice thing to say."

"Well, you do not deserve to be spoken nicely to."

"I don't think that's fair."

"It's perfectly fair."

"Hey, Jennie."

"..."

"Jennie, Jen, NiNi..."

"..."

"Mmm, baby, I love it when you ignore me. It's invigorating. You're so in control. I think you should use that control in the bedroom."

"Ha! Like you ever let me have control!"

"Got you to talk!"

"Ugh! Lis, stop it!"

"You know, tonight I think I will let you control me. You'd tell me what you'd want me to do, and I'd do it. No questions asked. I think that sounds like fun."

"..."

"It does sound like fun, doesn't it?"

"..."

"You could tell me to touch myself, while I let you watch, and I wouldn't say anything because you'd punish me if I didn't do it. Even if I was embarrassed I'd do it."

"..."

"Or you could tell me I couldn't close my eyes, and that I'd have to keep my hands above my head. I couldn't touch you. You could tease me and there would be nothing I could do about it."

"..."

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"..."

"Being in control of me? Me screaming out because I couldn't get relief fast enough?"

"Lis..."

"Yes, baby?"

"Shut up."

"Why? Am I making you horny? Is that why your pupils are so blown?"

"Shut. Up."

"I don't want to. I like seeing you get all frustrated. Whether that be sexual or not, I quite frankly, don't care."

"..."

"You have this glow in your eye, Jen. Maybe you should get that checked out."

"Lis, I swear if you don't -"