daydreams || chaelisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

Chaeyoung and Lisa's shared dreams aren't exactly limited to the dark hours of the night.

-

Lisa watched from the bench in the practice room as Chaeyoung danced. It'd been almost a week since the dream happened and Lisa's crush on her best friend only seemed to be getting worse. Lisa's eyes trailed up and down Chaeyoung's body, admiring what she could see. Lately Chaeyoung's outfits had changed just a bit. Her shirts were a little more see-through and her pants a bit tighter. Lisa had obviously taken note the instant it happened and upped her game too. Her heels got a bit taller and her dresses were getting smaller, covering less skin than what was probably appropriate. Lisa didn't care though, because the first day she'd done this, Chaeyoung had been more flustered than usual and her skin had a permanent seeming pink tint to it.

Lisa saw a lip balm fall to the floor and watched as Chaeyoung bent down to pick it up. Lisa's eyes were so glued to Chaeyoung's ass that almost anything could have happened in those seconds that Chaeyoung was bent over and Lisa wouldn't have noticed unless it blocked her view. Chaeyoung stood up and glanced back at Lisa, offering her a polite smile. Lisa returned it and Chaeyoung approached her. Lisa mentally prepared herself for this, not knowing what this encounter would be, but harboring more than a few hopes. Chaeyoung sat down on the bench and huffed, unbuttoning the bottoms of her sleeves and then rolling them up. Lisa watched her fingers work and noticed that she flexed her arms momentarily when she was done.

"You look really good today, not that you don't look good everyday," Chaeyoung said, stumbling a bit over her words. "You look like you've actually gotten some sleep lately."

"Nope, it's all a ruse," Lisa joked and Chaeyoung giggled. "You also look really good, your clothing choices lately have been different. I like them, I mean, your old clothes were fine, but these seem to fit you better."

"Thanks, I was a bit unsure if they'd look okay on me," Chaeyoung said and Lisa smiled at her friend reassuringly. "Do you really think these look good on me?"

"Of course, Rosie, I wouldn't lie to you," Lisa said and Chaeyoung smiled like a complete goofball. Lisa loved that look, it was good and pure and never failed to remind her about the fact that she'd completely head over heels for Chaeyoung. Although there were several other things that reminded Lisa of that and other less innocent feelings she had managed to develop for Chaeyoung. "Are we still on for dinner tonight?"

"Of course, and if you're up for it, we can totally watch a movie or something at the dorm," Chaeyoung said and Lisa nodded. "8 o'clock."

"8 o'clock," Lisa said and Chaeyoung giggled as she stood at the doorway.

"I'll see you later, I've got a photo shoot to rush to," Chaeyoung said and Lisa nodded, watching Chaeyoung walk away. Lisa stood up and closed the door before sitting back on the bench and leaning against it. Thoughts of Chaeyoung slowly starting to flood her mind. Rather than try and fight them like she'd been doing, she let them come for her. She thought back to the dream, where she was topping Chaeyoung and the idea of Chaeyoung topping her came up. It made sense to Lisa, Chaeyoung topping. Chaeyoung was starting to look more like a top in Lisa's mind, even though she was fairly certain that Chaeyoung was primarily a bottom by attitude.

"Lis, I want to talk to you," Chaeyoung said, opening Lisa's office door before shutting it. Lisa looked up at Chaeyoung in time to see her close the blinds so that nobody could see inside the room. Chaeyoung walked over to Lisa and sat directly in front of her. Lisa looked at Chaeyoung sitting in front of her and bit her lip, reaching out to touch her. Chaeyoung moved her hand away and re-positioned them faster than anybody really should have been able to. Chaeyoung , now standing in front of Lisa, now laying on the bench, leaned down to kiss her. Any thoughts that Lisa previously had were thrown out of her mind, replaced with the feeling of Chaeyoung's lips on her own. Lisa wanted this as a regular thing, maybe they could talk it out.