jealousy || jenlisa ⚠️🔞⚠️

Lisa used to be jealous of Jennie's breasts. Now she feels a different kind of appreciation for them.

-

Lisa will readily admit that she used to be well jealous of Jennie's body. Lisa has always been a skinny little thing. Skinny arms, skinny legs, barely any chest to speak of, and to top it all off she'd been brainy, and goofy, and dressed weird. She understands that Jennie didn't have it any easier than her, that it's quite the opposite. That no one's ever been as outright nasty about her body as people have been - and continue to be - about Jennie's, that at least it's not society as a whole, every poster, every magazine spread, every movie that tells Lisa there's something wrong with her body.

But that doesn't change that all Lisa used to want was larger breasts and fuller hips. To the point where she'd actually contemplated whether she'd get breast implants with her paycheck from YG. The girls had talked her out of it, thankfully. Not that Lisa thinks there's something wrong with getting any kind of plastic surgery done, just that she's glad she didn't. All it would've done to her, probably, is served as a constant reminder that she felt so awful about a part of her body that she felt like she had to surgically alter it.

That was then, though. Years ago, when they'd met and Lisa had still been a little 14 year old, completely floored by how she could possibly be considered worthy of being in the same group as these other three girls. Especially Jennie, who'd been loud and rambunctious and unapologetic right from the very start.

Who'd been overcompensating for a lot of hurt herself, as Lisa had later learned.

Anyway, Lisa feels good about her tiny little mosquito bite breasts now. She likes them. She's even getting daring with them, if she says so herself.

It'd be quite difficult to feel bad about herself when Jennie looks at her like she's some sort of revelation, some sort of secret Jennie unlocked after years and years of study. When her hair falls beside her face and tickles Lisa's skin, and she breathes Lisa's name with that tone of sincere awe that makes Lisa shiver from head to toe.

"You're so beautiful, babe," Jennie murmurs, tracing her lips up the line of Lisa's bare legs where she's lying on the bed, as she moves up over her body. She nips teasingly at Lisa's hip and then dips her tongue into her bellybutton before she moves on. Lisa's nipples each get a sucking kiss, and then Jennie's there, her hair falling on either side of their faces like a curtain, her eyes big, and lips bigger.

Lisa tilts her chin up, and when Jennie doesn't move to meet her immediately, says, "Kiss me."

Jennie smiles slowly, sweetly, and ducks down to comply, lets their lips meet and their tongues tangle together, slipping a leg in between Lisa's and pressing against the meeting of them just slightly, just enough to make Lisa fully aware of how wet she's getting.

Jennie's chest presses down against Lisa's, and Lisa stumbles over the kiss remembering the plump fullness of them, the way they swell on Jennie's chest, the way they entice the eye when they peek out of any kind of décolletage. They certainly catch Lisa's eye constantly, and she knows for a fact she's not the only one who dreams about the way they feel in her hands and under her lips.

She's the only one who gets to do more than dream though.

She's the only one who gets to have Jennie like this; naked, and on top of her, letting Lisa grind slowly against her thigh while Jennie hums contently into the kiss. Who gets to know Jennie's clever fingers toying with her nipples and spreading heat in their wake on Lisa's skin, dipping in between her legs with a surety that Lisa's never known from anyone else. It's glorious, being with Jennie like this.

(Being with Jennie at all.)

"That's it, babe; you're so good," Jennie says, and nips at Lisa's jaw as she's making her come.

Lisa gasps through it, hips twitching, and fingers itching to pull Jennie closer, even though she's got one hand buried in Jennie's hair and one hand holding on to her wrist, and Jennie's lying half on top of her, only slightly to the side so she can get her hand in between Lisa's legs. Jennie licks her fingers clean and grins at Lisa, and Lisa grabs for Jennie's hips.

"Come up here, babe, it's your turn."