Chapter 8 : A Little Surprise

***WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT***

IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH IT, YOU CAN SKIP IT.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES SUCH AS SEXUALITY, NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER 18 OR EVEN 21.

DON'T DO THIS YOURSELF IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE TRAUMATIZED. I'M TELLING YOU, YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT STORYWISE IF YOU DON'T READ THIS PART.

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.

THANKS,

AREGULARPERSON

***WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT***

LAST CHANCE TO TURN BACK

Kim Taehyung : Yeah, what do you want to ask me, cutie?

Y/n : Hum.......Tae..................

Kim Taehyung : Yeah, he whispers softly.

He comes back to your porch, and comes stand closely to you. Like very very close to you. You can feel his breathing on your neck. It smells like a little like alcohol. You feel your cheeks getting redder by the second, because he has never been so close to you before......

Y/n : Can I ask you something?

You gulp, you didn't know what he was going to answer or if he was going to react badly to it, since he was KINDA drunk and drunk people are often unpredictable.

Y/n : I don't want to say it, I don't want to say it.........

He takes your hand in his hand slowly, starting with your little pinky. You blush even more, just thinking about you two being so close to each other.

Kim Taehyung : What's wrong babe.......

He moves your hair out of his way. He leans in for another small kiss, and you answer it, a little more passionately. His lips tasted liked beer. He stopped, surprised. He answers your passionate kiss with another one. It was getting really hot and passionate between you too. At one point, he even pushed you on your front door and started to kiss you on your neck, giving you small kisses, up and down your neck, while you moaned softly his name. Then, he stopped, and asked you one last time :

Kim Taehyung : What did you want......to ask me, Y/n, he whispered.

Y/n : I........you.....can you.......

Kim Taehyung : Can I what?

Y/n : Tae......I......could you......

Kim Taehyung : Don't.....be scared, he panted. I will......respect it.......If you.....don't like.....where this is going, babe.

Y/n : No.....could you........

Kim Taehyung : I know........what you need.

He slid his hands across you waist, slowly, and gently. He took you even closer to him, and gave you another kiss. You put one of your hands on his chest, hesitantly, and one on his neck. He was a bit sweaty, but he was looking really, really hot. Suddenly, in the black night sky freckled with shiny stars, a small rain started to pour down. Little droplets of water were now spotting your cloths. Tae's hair started to get a bit wet, and it fell down in small strands of hair, in front of his face. He was really handsome and sexy. Water droplets were running down his face, slowly running from his cheeks to his pink velvety lips and falling off them. He gave you another kiss.