Chapter 21 : Is this the End ?

Y/n : So.....where are we right now guys?

The car ride was over. It was a great thing since it was such a bumpy ride.

Kim Taehyung : You'll know soon enough, cutie.

Y/n : Oh okay!

Someone pushes you down. Feeling a chair under you, you sit down on it.

Y/n : Oh another test?

Kim Namjoon : Huh....sure........

Sitting down, you feel someone wrapping rope around you and the chair, tightly bounding you to it.

Y/n : Still not the shadiest thing you've ever done. Oh light, finally.

Someone removes your blindfold. What you see confuses you immensely. You're in some sort of bunker of some kind. It's so big, you can't even see the end of it. Ceilling lights open, one by one, revealing finally the other end of the bunker. You're freezing. Fucking cold cement floor. In front of you, stands....BTS? In a corner you can see two people with bags over their heads, also attached to chairs. One seems child-like and one seems older. What the hell is happening here?

Everyone's in black fancy suit and looking rather fine.

What the hell is happening?

Kim Namjoon : You must have a ton of questions, but because we don't want you to talk until dawn, you have three questions, before we explain why you're tied up right here. So choose them well.

Y/n : Huh....okay?

Kim Namjoon : Taehyung. You'll answer her. Since she's your "girlfriend".

They laugh.

Y/n : What happened to the other girl?

Kim Taehyung : We killed her.

Y/n : Wait, YOU KILLED HER? WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO TO YOU?

Kim Taehyung : Yes we did. And she was an obstacle in our plans. No more questions now.

Y/n : But..

Kim Taehyung : No. No talking, let Namjoon explain. You had your three questions.

Kim Namjoon : Do you know what your MOTHER did as a job?

Y/n : Well....to be honest not really....

Kim Seok-jin : WELL LUCKILY FOR YOU, YOU'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO ASK HER YOURSELF!

Jin removes the bag over the tallest of the two people, revealing your mother's face, a piece of cloth in her mouth. She's struggling to untie herself. Jin removes the piece of cloth from her mouth, liberating her partly.

Y/n : MOM?

Kim Seok-jon : Answer the fucking question, he says in korean.

Your mom: Pf. Never.

Kim Namjoon : Make her speak.

JHope goes to the other child-like person, sitting on the chair. From one of his pockets, he pulls out....a gun? And points it at the head of the child. Suga goes behind you and does the same. The cold piece of metal against your head, you let out a tear, terrified. You can feel Suga's hand shaking while he's holding the gun, but you can't do anything about it.

Kim Namjoon : You've got 10 seconds to speak before they both end up with a bullet in their head, he explains in English.

Your mom : Fine, fine! I'll speak. Don't hurt them!