Chapter 31 : Reunion

You were knocked out, once again and once again, transported in the black limo. It was almost fun now. It was a long ride. Opening your eyes, after what seemed like an eternity, since you were drugged, once again, into a deep sleep, you realized you were tied up on a chair, once again. It was really dark and you didn't know where you were, but it seemed like a big cargo bay, empty. It looked very similar to the one where you were in the last time they caught you and murdered your whole family in front of you. There was windows at the top of the walls, letting a bit of sunlight in. The floor was sticky with some red...thing...but you didn't want to think much about it. Namjoon was sitting, in front of you, but not facing you, with his pervert number one by his side: Jungkook, who was playing with a knife, unamused. Jin was next to them, not doing anything, probably waiting for you to wake up. You wondered where Yoongi and Hoseok were, but looking around, you saw them in the shadows, coming in the big room, gloomy and next to each other.

Kim Namjoon : You're both late. I told you we had a guest.

You saw Yoongi rolling his eyes and Hoseok giving him a small nudge in the chest with his elbow, to make him stop. They stood by Jin's side, also uninterested. This time, you didn't have anything in your mouth, so you decided to talk a little and say what you really thought about all of this.

Y/n : Namjoon?

Kim Namjoon : Yeah, princess?

He spun around in his chair, and you thought he looked pathetic. He wasn't even scary anymore. He just looked stupid. Everyone had the same black outfit, but it was the usual. Namjoon had tons of silver rings, to make him look "cool". For anyone else, he would be considered very scary and like he was going to beat your ass, but he wasn't scary for you anymore. Jungkook smiled evily and to be honest, you were more scared of him than Namjoon. Just thinking of what he would do to you if he was the one "guarding" you, sent chills through your body. Namjoon on the other head, could do nothing. You had lost Taehyung and Jimin, so what were the chances that he did find them when you didn't even know where they were yourself?

Y/n : Namjoon, couldn't you look more cliché? Also, now ooh, you got me, I'm so dead, oh no, please help me someone, you said ironically, to Namjoon's delight. Dude, why the fuck am I that important to you, anyway? Let me go, Namjoon. This is getting redundant and boring. We'll escape one more time and you'll chase us again, and catch me again. Boring.

Kim Namjoon : Who is going to save you, this time? Wait until you see what we did with your "little Tae", he said mimicking your voice. Oh and your little friend, Jimin? What do you think he'll do? Come back from the dead to save you? Pathetic.

What? Jimin....was dead? Jimin, the guy who had been so nice to you two all along, who was, according to Tae, the strongest one mentally and physically? That seemed impossible. Though with this psychopath, everything was possible. Maybe they just searched nearby and found his dead body, a last look of despair in his eyes towards the train that was rolng away, leaving him in the dust. And your Tae....what had happened to him? Knowing these monsters, they could have easily tortured him for hours or brainwashed him so that he forgot everything about you. These thoughts made you want cry and curl up into a ball, but you wanted to look strong, so you sat there, receiving the pain straight in your face, emotionless, so you wouldn't give Namjoon something to exploit you with. You saw from the corner of your eyes a small twitch from Jin, but he got himself back together, with a poker face. Namjoon was waiting for a response or a cry, but you gave him nothing.

Kim Namjoon : You didn't like him either, princess? Well, we have one point in common...

You just started at your feet blankly, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid. You tried to think of something to get out of this situation, but if he held Taehyung hostage and killed Jimin, all hopes of being saved were none. So you had to do it all, like a big girl.

Kim Namjoon : Well maybe she'd like to see her EX-boyfriend first. Jungkook?

Jeon Jungkook : My pleasure.

Jungkook disappeared into the darkness, than came back with Tae by his side. He was apparently just there, in the darkness all this time, and you didn't even notice it. He seemed just fine. He didn't have his old suit and had a brand new one on, matching the ones of the others. He wasn't bleeding anymore and you thought that maybe Namjoon had helped him and wrapped something around his leg, which you found odd. His silver hair in the way, he shook his head, replacing his hair a little. You seemed absent and he had a weird look in his eyes, almost like theirs.

Jeon Jungkook : Do you like him?

Y/n : Tae, you whispered.

But he didn't answer, and looked at you, amused. Jungkook took back his knife out, running his fingers alongside the sharp part, admiring its sharpness. He stood next to you, putting his hand on your shoulder, brushing it softly and going down the curve of your back to your ass, grabbing it. You wished he didn't go there.

Y/n : Jungkook, let go of my ass.

Kim Namjoon : Jungkook. Remove your hand.

Jeon Jungkook : Watch your back, Y/n. Even if you're not mine, watch your back, cause I'll make you mine one day, he whispered and breathed in your neck, sending weird creep chills down your spine.

Jeon Jungkook : Anyway, do you like your Tae now?

Looking at Taehyung, he didn't say anything or mouth anything, but looked...amused by all of this.

Y/n : WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM, you screamed at the top of your lungs.

Jeon Jungkook : Woah, woah, baby girl, just ask him yourself! I haven't touched him.

Y/n : Tae?

You stared into his eyes, trying to find the same passion they once held when they looked back at you, but you only hit yourself to an ice wall.

Kim Taehyung : Yes?

Y/n : Tae.....what have they done to you? Tae?

Kim Taehyung : Are you that dumb, Y/n?

The love broke in an instant. He was just messing with you, from the beginning. You realized that all those instants spent with him were there for only one thing. How could you have been so blind? He didn't open up, didn't love you right, and he generally felt weird to be around. You should have trusted your instincts and your mom.

Kim Taehyung : My mission was to bring you back here and to find and eliminate all traitors in this group. Now we're simply stronger now that we're free from this "Jimin".

Y/n : Of course, you pull the rug under my feet once again. Good job, you probably killed your best friend. Now what? You've got me sitting here. Like why? Why am I that important to you, "Namjoon", if that's even your real name?

Kim Namjoon : Why the fuck did you tell her about the code names, Taehyung, he says, turning around to face Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung : She was getting too curious, I had to tell her something that made sense!

Kim Namjoon : Eh, whatever, said the brown haired man, at least you've got her here. Good job.

Y/n : Can I please fucking know why I am still sitting here in front of you?

Kim Namjoon : Oh it's simple, really. I love you, Y/n and I want you to be mine. Or I'll force you to be.

_________________
I wrote this so fast. I mean inspiration hit me, so I guess this is happening right now 😂.  Soooo, do you think you'll get out? And is Taehyung being part of them surprised you? Leave me comments, I'm always happy to read them!

-ARegularPerson