Chapter 34 : The New Boyfriend

Kim Namjoon : Perfect! Taehyung, would you please stop pointing your gun at my girlfriend?

Taehyung obeys and removes his gun from your temple and the sensation of cold metal on your skins disappears immediately. Taehyung puts the gun in his right pocket and comes back in front of you. You look at him with your coldest death stare. His eyes say sorry, but you're not going to accept his excuses anytime soon. Namjoon looks around the room, to see who would accomplish his next task. Everyone does the technique of looking away, to avoid getting picked.

Kim Namjoon : Hoseok, it's been a while since you've done anything....even though you recently shot...that girl. Well, Suga, go untie her for me, please.

Suga grumbles something under his breath about doing too much effort in one day and comes untie you. Gosh, it feels good to be free!

Kim Namjoon : Now, now. You're all free to go.

Suga and Hoseok bolt out of the room and Suga almost trips down, but somehow, he manages to catch himself up. Jin, on the other hand, goes out of the room without making noise, head lowered and eyes gazing off into the flooring. Taehyung and Jungkook go out together, talking. You see Jungkook still staring at you until he goes away too. The one person left now is Namjoon, staring at you with a vivid expression of joy on his face. You know he's probably just happy that you shared the same feelings as him.

Kim Namjoon : So, princess. You've already met the whole gang, so I won't have to present them to you.

Y/n : Cool.

Kim Namjoon : You're not too mad that Taehyung-

Y/n : Please, Namjoon, I don't want to talk about him.

Kim Namjoon : You can call me Joon, princess.

Y/n : Well I'd prefer-

Kim Namjoon : This isn't a suggestion, but an order, princess. Now that you're all mine you have to show some love to me. You wouldn't like me to let Jungkook guard you when I'm busy with clients, do you? So you have to respect me, now.

Y/n : Okay, Joon.

Kim Namjoon : Mmh....yeah, that's better, princess, he says, licking his top lip.

Oh god, this was going to kill you inside. You'd better think of a way to escape, as it was almost too cringy for you to handle.

Y/n : Joon?

Kim Namjoon : What's wrong, princess?

Y/n : I'd thought that we could......go out to eat, to celebrate?

Kim Namjoon : Good idea!

This was your chance, you could run away from him once and for all, with nobody stopping you or stabbing you in the back, finally free. Namjoon looked at the watch for the time. It was an expensive watch, probably a Rolex or some other rich kids' kind of watch they liked to flex on people with, black with gold, matching his outfit and his general "I'm going to stab you" style.

Kim Namjoon : Hum...it's kinda late. I don't want paparazzis to both...us. They are way too intrusive at my taste.

Y/n : Well what time is it?

Kim Namjoon : 7 past 15, he says severely.

Y/n : It's still rather-

Kim Namjoon : You wouldn't like to do something else instead, princess, he cuts you off. The night is young, we still have time to do....things....

Y/n : Joon, I don't think-

Kim Namjoon : You argue a bit too much....princess.

Namjoon takes his leather chair, dragging it across the floor as it makes unpleasant screatching noises. He's a bit close, but at least he's not touching you, which you thought you would have taken full advantage of the second you said you were his. He sits down in front of you, relatively close to your face, mere inches from it.