Chapter 6 : Meeting the Others

You woke up to realize you were tied up on a chair. With rope. And handcuffs. The weird guy you saw at the restaurant and the guy that kidnapped you were there. And about four other people. One had broad shoulders, one seemed really young, one was sleeping and one that was just wayyy too excited to be here. But where was V?

Y/n : Why the heck am I tied up? And where's Taehyung?

Then you saw him. He was talking with the others. Hiding yourself from your judging looks. He didn't want to look at you in the eyes and was rather looking down on the floor.

Y/n : Kim Taehyung? What are you doing here?

Kim Taehyung : I'm sorry, Y/n.

What the hell? He treated you right, was the nicest person in the world, then just kidnapped you?

Y/n : Where the hell am I? For fuck sake Taehyung......I believed in you.....

V didn't say anything. He looked at the floor in regret.

The one that talked to you in English came fowards. He removed his black mask and his sunglasses. He was looking rather fine, but if he kidnapped you, he wasn't a nice person. He had a pleasant smile, dimples and seemed like the "leader" of all this operation.

??? : I'm going to speak to you in English Y/n. Nobody else will understand what I'm telling you.

Y/n : What the hell do you want from me?

??? : I'm Kim Namjoon by the way. Nice to meet you. I'm the leader of BTS.

Y/n : What.......you're......Kim Namjoon?

Kim Namjoon : Yeah.

Y/n : Then why'd you guys kidnapped me?

Kim Namjoon : We had to talk to you. We knew you wouldn't have followed us if we would have told you who we really were.

He wasn't wrong. Who follows other people who pretend to be friends with V?

Y/n : Ok, but kidnapping and drugging me to come here?

Kim Namjoon : Only way to not be suspicious.

Y/n : But wouldn't that be MORE suspicious if you dragged someone into a car?

Kim Namjoon : That's why we had the fake restaurant set up. You didn't realize the restaurant we a little bit in the middle of nowhere? We took our dancers in our videos, set them up in the restaurant and told them to act a certain way. The paparazzis were also our actors. By assuring they were by our side, nobody would have called the police. And being in the middle of nowhere also helps.

Damn that guy was a genius.

Y/n : Can we speak in Korean now? Your other guys must not understand very well.

Kim Namjoon : Do as you want, he replied in Korean. Oh and let me show you my crew, this is Kim Seok-jin, the one with the broad shoulders.

The one called Kim Seok-jin waves and smiles at you.

Kim Namjoon : The one that had to restrain you is Park Jimin.

The one that had to restrain you, called Park Jimin smiles at you.

Kim Namjoon : Jimin, present yourself, he tells him in English.

Park Jimin : Okay, he says in a broken English.

Kim Namjoon and you laugh.

Kim Namjoon : The one that's sleeping right now is Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi slighty wakes up, does a peace sign, then goes back to sleep.