Chapter 47 : Finally Departing

Jung Hoseok : Who's the "him"?

Kim Taehyung : Namjoon, he said angrily.

You were all stopped because of traffic, but in a bold move, Taehyung opened the window and threw his still ringing phone outside. When he closed the window, everyone looked at him, questionned by his actions. The taxi driver was screaming at him for doing this, telling him how irresponsible it was of him and how people could get hurt, but Taehyung brushed him aside, smiling like if he had done the best thing in his life. The phone launched into the air, in a parabolic like trajectory, before exploding in a thousand pieces on the ground, about twenty meters away from the car. A wine red caravan rolled over it at great speed, completely assuring the destruction of Taehyung's phone and obliterating it.

Kim Seok-Jin : You could have just blocked him, you know?

Taehyung's smile dropped. He was maybe now realizing his stupid mistake. Yoongi, sitting on the floor, was already restraining himself from busting into laughter.

Kim Taehyung : Well I don't need to call anybody soon, since were all going to live closeby. We're still just like brothers, so I guessed I didn't need it. Also, who knows if he's tracking us with it?

Jung Hoseok : But Taehyung-

Kim Taehyung : I don't need it, he said firmly.

Jung Hoseok : Alright, alright, geez.

Jin stopped everyone before they went in and in a moment of seriousness, looked at everyone, ready to explain something important.

Kim Seok-Jin : Alright so I'll do the talking. I don't want to see nobody else talk to the agents, except if they ask you specifically to talk. Am I being clear?

Everyone : Yeah.

Kim Seok-Jin : Perfect. Here we go, he breathed in, ready to fight through the paparazzis and the ARMYs.

You finally arrived to the airport, paid the driver and everyone got in. You realized nobody had any luggage, which would be kinda suspicious to the security guards later on, but at the same time, nobody had the usual face masks, which would make it easy for anyone to take pictures. Without bodyguards or anything like that, it would be hard to even squeeze yourself through the crowd that was already gathering together to touch or get autographs from their favourite KPop idols.

Kim Taehyung : Ah fuck, we're on an economic flight too! It's gonna be a pain! Do you guys remember last time? Nearly everyone wanted an autograph! I don't mind usually, but-

Out of nowhere, four men in black uniforms, with sunglasses on, squeezed themselves towards you, pushing everyone that was too close to you five. They surrounded you and made space for you all to walk, which was finally nice, telling people to push themselves and not to touch them. You were confused by all of this masquerade, but went along with it. Suddenly, Jin, who was walking up front, turned around, wanting to explain the situation to you.

Kim Seok-Jin : Vodka's men.

You nodded in understanding. Those men wouldn't kidnap you today. They pushed people out of your way. People were taking pictures left and right and despite it being only five forty-five, it was a rather large crowd. You hid your face with your hand, trying not to be blinded by the camera flashes. There were throwing questions left and right at you and the other members, but you didn't reply anything to them. Some of them were...too personal and some were questions about the location of Namjoon or Jungkook, but nobody answered those questions, too focused on their sole goal. The sound of talking and questioning was making a constant, low tone buzzing sound your ears, which wasn't very pleasant. You walked through what seemed to you like an entire small town of people, asking questions and taking pictures, when you finally stopped. You were at gate 7, the gate of your plane. Security still didn't check you and you hoped they'd be quick, because the plane was leaving in exactly ten minutes and you all really, really didn't want to miss it, especially since in about two or three minutes, the first pictures of you walking alongside the remaining good BTS members would be posted and Namjoon could easily find you with them. The four broad men eith black uniforms guarded the gate, not letting anybody in.