Chapter 18 : Second Test

-The following morning-

Y/n : Hey Tae! They're talking about us! Check it out!

Sitting in your room, in front of your laptop, you point to Taehyung an interview.

Kim Taehyung : Mhhh?

Y/n : Come check it out!

He walks to your laptop, still groggy. He leans over to check it out, and you click on the video. It's the same man and woman that hosted that morning TV show you were watching back at home.

The woman : So have you heard the news?

The man : What news?

The woman : Paparazzis have found Kim Taehyund and a girl kissing, close by BigHit, their management company!

The man, still obvlious to the whole situation : I haven't seen it!

The woman : Well, I'm gonna show it to you and to our audience right now!

A picture of you and Taehyung kissing apprears to the screen. You look away, blushing.

The man : What do ARMY think about it?

The woman : Well glad you asked! On Twitter, a wave of #nomoregf is spreading like wildfire.

Ten tweets appear on the screen.

The woman : We have TeaSugarandCookies saying quote "BigHit, he's mine! Remove her away from her! #nomoregf and we have-

Taehyung closes your laptop violently, almost breaking its screen. He seems very frustrated about it. He goes to sit on the bed, his back facing you, sitting down on the bed, his legs crossed. Worried, you walk to him, and put your hand on his shoulder, to indicate him that it was going to be alright.

Y/n : Tae.....

He slapped your hand right off, and in a quick movement, turns his back to you once again, not saying a word.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

You both look at the door, in a same rapid movement. Then you two turn back and look at each other.

Y/n : Tae......we're going to do it, you and me, together.

He turns around to face you, his legs still crossed. His eyes are hesitant to look at yours. He sighs.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Kim Taehyung : WHO'S THERE?

You hear the muffled voice of Namjoon through the door.

Kim Namjoon : It's time, Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung : OKAY, GIVE US A MOMENT.

Y/n : Where are you going, Tae ?

Kim Taehyung : Kitten, there's a lot you don't know about us. A lot of bad things too. If I ever had to tell you what I did, you'd probably be shocked and I know that you wouldn't love me anymore.

Y/n : Taehyung....no....what is it? I want to know......I will still love you no matter what.

You reach for his hand, but he slides it back away from you and puts it in his pocket.