Chapter 10 : Brunch And Brawl Time

You don't even dare to turn around, frozen by the loud scream.

Y/n : I....I lost myself.....I'm Y/n. I'm Taehyung's girlfriend......I didn't do anything, I swear....

The person comes closer to you, and puts both of their hands of your waist, sliding them slowly around your waist.......for a hug?

Kim Taehyung : Well, you could have said it sooner, he whispers in your ear, laughing.

You turn around, smiling.

Y/n : Tae!!!!

Kim Taehyung : Hey babe. I was looking for you!

Y/n : I lost myself in the corridor...sorry.

You look down in guilt. He lifts your chin up, and looks at you, more amused than angry.

Kim Taehyung : No need to be sorry, cutie.

He leans in for a kiss. His lips taste like chocolate and you swear to God that it's better than an angel's kiss. It's a very short kiss, too short for you. You smile at the ground, too shy to say anything to him.

Kim Taehyung : I'm here, not on the ground!

Y/n : Stoppp! And we got chocolate for breakfast?

You start walking back to the metal door. Then you pause and turn back to face the boxes.

Y/n : So this where you have the merch that's sent to ARMY?

Kim Taehyung : Yeah, actually! We could decide not to sign every single poster ourselves, but we do.

Y/n : That's so cool, you say amazed.

He leads you out, then he closes the lights, and then the heavy door.

Kim Taehyung : I must say, you lost yourself quite easily! I told you simple instructions, yet you manage to loose yourself?

Y/n : Well there are so many corridors in here, and twists and turns...It's almost like we're in Alice in Wonderland!

Kim Taehyung : I know, sorry.

Y/n : Why are you sorry?

Kim Taehyung : I should have stayed by your side, like a gentleman has to do.

Y/n : Tae....you don't need to say sorry. I didn't mess anything up, I didn't die, I wasn't hit by a car or anything, and I'm fine!

Kim Taehyung : Yeah, I know cutie......But next time, when you're gonna want to visit around, I'll go with you! So you won't loose yourself, and I'll help you find your way!

Y/n : Great idea! Now, I'm really hungry, let's go!

He leads you back into the cafeteria, then to the other guys' table. There were tons and tons of food on the table and chocolate fondue too! You took a plate and sat down, next to Tae, in front of JHope and to the right of Suga. You took as much as you wanted, then sat down with your plate full.

Kim Seok-jin : She took more then me, look!

Everyone turned to you as you blushed. GODDAMNIT, WHY DID I DO THIS, you thought. But instead of looking at you weirdly, Jin came to you and gave you one more portion of chicken.

Kim Seok-jin : Taehyung, you'll thanks me later for feeding your girlfriend.

Suddenly, Jungkook climbs on the table and screams loudly, not at the top of his lungs, but very loudly so that everyone could hear him. He takes his glass and taps it with a spoon, asking for silence. Everyone stops talking and looks at him, but you're too hungry, so you look at him....while stuffing your face with food.