Chapter 9 : A Room Full Of Merch

You're woken up by voices talking to each other. You can recognize V's deep voice, but you still don't know who are the others he's talking to, but he seems to be talking to some members of BTS. They're mocking him and teasing him.

??? : Ah, hyung, what happened yesterday?

Kim Taehyung : Stop it, Jungkook!

You hear them laughing at the other side of the door.

Jeon Jungkook : Ahhhh, hyunggggg, tell us what happened last night!

??? : Stop annoying him Jungkook, you know what happened! I don't want or need to explain it to you. You're not that innocent, Jungkook!

Jeon Jungkook : Ahhhhhhhh, Namjoon-hyung, it's the first time my ears get traumatized by something THAT loud.

Kim Namjoon : Shut up, Jungkook, I know you watch everything I download, and you know what I download, like everyone here.

They laughed, and you heard Jungkook laughing so much, you think he was rolling on the floor. You heard another laugh, but you can't recognize who it belongs to.

Jeon Jungkook : You're not so pure apparently, he replied.

??? : Yeah those songs, mannnnnnnn! You thought we'd never use Google Translate?

Kim Namjoon : Ah, stop it Jungkook! And even start Jimin.

You're really confused about what is happening. They seem to be teasing each other so much, but in a funny way. They seem to be fun to be around.

??? : You two were LOUD. Let me tell you. Heard everything. Can't say it wasn't hot to hear. Imagine how hot it would have been to see, RIGHT TAEHYUNG?

Kim Taehyung : What? You were awake, Yoongi-hyung?

Min Yoongi : Well of course, duh. How can someone sleep through THIS? I'm really angry now. Be scared.

You hear them laugh.

??? : AH.......AHH. ...AHHHHHHH........Y/N........FUCKKKK, someone screams trying to imitate Tae's moans.

Tae laughs, and everyone joins him.

??? : AHHHHHH..........AHH.....fuck.....you're good, the person continues.

Kim Taehyung : Stop ittttt! Seokjin-hyung! STOPPPP, he says laughing.

They all laugh even more.

Kim Taehyung : Sorry guys.

He tried to hold it in and be serious, but it just seems like everyone is laughing again.

Kim Seok-jin : Ahhhhh........Taeeeeee.........

Park Jimin : Ahhhh......Tae........AHHHH......

Kim Taehyung : Okay okay guys, stop. We understood. Funny. Hahaha. What did I tell you, do any of you remember?

All of them except for Taehyung : Not to make fun of itttt......

Kim Taehyung : There. Now I'm gonna wake my angel up. Suga-hyung, wanna make some food?

Min Yoongi : Not really. I don't feel like doing so. I'd rather go back to sleep.

Kim Namjoon : We grab some takeout then. Who wants to-

Kim Seok-jin : ME. I'LL CALL RIGHT NOW.

Jeon Jungkook : DON'T FORGET WE HAVE AN EXTRA PERSON!

Kim Seok-jin : OKAYYYYYYY! I'LL ASK FOR EVEN MORE. I'M HUNGRYYYY!