Chapter 2 : The New Student

Mrs. Lee : Let me present you..........Kim Taehyung!

You were sitting, thankfully, because you would have fell out of your chair. Are you serious? That guy again? What the hell is he doing here? He's too old to be here..........no he's not. Oh well. Let's see how long the girls take before screaming at the top of their lungs. 1....2.......

A girl : KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

Some girl : OPPA!

Some other girl : V!!!

You sigh. Damn, some people can't let others live their lives normally. We get it, he's cute I guess. And part of a boy group. Anyway, you haven't seen his face yet or anything, but you know that people and fans should let him live his life!

Mrs. Lee : Ok class, we know he's popular and you girls want to go talk to him and take pictures with him or whatever, but now it's time to concentrate, grumbled Mrs.Lee. Now if you please, huh........, hesitated Mrs.Lee, Mr. Taehyung, sit down.

Kim Taehyung : You can call me V or Kim Taehyung, madam, said V in a deep raspy voice.

Mrs.Lee : Perfect! Sit down.....huhhhhh, she hesitates and points a desk right next to yours. There! It'll be perfect! Now last week, we were talking about the molecular structure of Cytisine. Can someone tell me.....

You started to drift away as Kim Taehyung sag down next to you. He still had the same outfit as this morning: sunglasses, weird hospital mask on and a cap. He took out his school materials out his bag and sat down. You weren't moving. At all. Holy shit. He's sitting RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. He wasn't removing anything, so by curiousity, you decided to google his name.

You thought to yourself, damn

You thought to yourself, damn. This guy is HOT. Why does he spend his time hiding his face to the public when he's THAT good looking? The fans can spot him from a mile away, so why try to hide himself? As you were scrolling down the many pictures of Kim Taehyung, and just crushing over his wonderful looks, you see him moving from the corner of your eye. You decide to ignore his movements and to just continue to scroll down the pictures, admiring him when suddenly, you feel someone watching you. You turn to see him staring at your screen. You hurry up to close the window when he leans in to whisper to you :

Kim Taehyung : I looked great on that day. It was on one of our tours probably taken when we were in Japan, he whispers in a low husky voice. Everyone was tired but we managed to look flawless and give a great show, he said smiling at you.

You didn't understand why he told you that. You just look at your screen, silently, because you're so shook. Why is he paying attention to you?

Kim Taehyung : Why are you checking out pictures on the Internet when you can look at me in real life instead?

You desperately want to answer back, but you're so shy that you don't say a thing.

Kim Taehyung : Oh, so we got a mute girl?