Chapter 11 : Two Have Fallen Down

As he falls on his face in a loud thud, everything becomes silent. Suga and JHope stop screaming and wiggling to get free and possibly hurt more Jungkook, Dr. Yang becomes silent and everyone in the room becomes silent.

Namjoon lets go of Suga, and rushes to Jungkook, who's face down on the ground, not moving. Jin, Tae and Jimin let go of JHope and Suga, and everyone, including Suga and JHope, rush to Jungkook.

Dr. Yang : What happened, boys?

Namjoon and Suga turn him over on his back. He seems like he's sleeping, but Tae puts a hand in front of Jungkook's nose and mouth, and after 15 seconds, nods negatively.

Y/n : HE'S NOT BREATHING, DOCTOR.

Doctor : I'm coming as fast as I can, I'm around the block, right now. Someone go get the first aid kit, fast. We're gonna wake him up. During this time, someone do 30-2, RIGHT NOW.

Kim Seok-jin : What the HELL is 30-2?

Dr. Yang : ARE YOU FREAKING DUMB? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S 30-2?

Park Jimin : I know what's 30-2....

Dr. Yan : DOES ANYONE-

Park Jimin : I KNOW WHAT IT IS, DOCTOR, I'M ON IT. SOMEONE RAISE HIS ARM.

JHope raises his arm, and Jimin starts. He does about 10 thoracic compressions, but he's already tired and his compressions are not deep enough.

Park Jimin : WHO HERE IS NOT TIRED?

Y/n : I CAN DO IT, MOVE OVER, GUYS.

Dr. Yang: HURRY UP AND START. SOMEONE PLEASE GO GET THE FULL FIRST AID KIT. AND THE OXYGEN. TAKE TWO PEOPLE CAUSE THE TANK IS KINDA HEAVY. HURRY.

JHope and Suga jump on their feet and rush to go get the first aid kit. You finish the 30 compressions, already tired,but it takes a lot of force to force back air in someone's body.

Kim Namjoon : What the hell is the 2 for?

Park Jimin : Move over, Namjoon, I'll show you. Jungkook, I'm sorry to be your first official one during our careers. I too can't believe I'm gonna have to do this.

Kim Seok-jin : Quit the talking and just do what you have to do. Whatever it is if it can save him.

He looks at Jungkook's lips intensely, then licks his lips quickly, lifts Jungkook's chin, opens Jungkook's mouth, pinches Jungkook's nose with his fingers, takes a big breath in, and blows air in his mouth, twice, taking big breaths in between, in what looks like the weirdest french kiss of all Earth. You're pretty sure Jimin is touching lips with Jungkook is some way or another.

Park Jimin : CONTINUE, Y/N, he screams, as he wipes off saliva with the side of his sleeve.

He is panting heavily, but you don't know why. It's only breathing out air, you don't understand why he's panting that much, but at the same time, he was the one who was just restraining JHope down a few minutes ago. From the corner of your eyes, you can see him removing his own saliva running down Jungkook's lips.

Dr. Yang : DON'T STOP IN BETWEEN!

You continue ; one, two, three, four......It's very tiring, but you continue. Until you arrive at 30, then Jimin takes over and does the air thing twice. This happens twice, until Suga and JHope finally arrive with all the stuff.

Dr. Yang : I'M IN THE BUILDING, I'LL BE HERE SOON. CONTINUE JIMIN AND Y/N.

Then he ends the call. It's very silent in here. Suga drops the first aid kit on the ground and JHope drops the heavy oxygen tank on the ground, slowly.