Chapter 20 : Confusion

You hurriedly hide yourself under the bed, scared of your life ending. BTS' voices become silent. After a short amount of time, you can hear Tae whispering, but you can't make out what he's saying. Suddenly you hear Namjoon screaming out loud in panic.

Kim Namjoon : Oh fuck guys. Code Red! CODE RED!

Kim Seok-jin : Shut up! You don't want them to hear us, he whispers back.

Kim Taehyung : Y/n.......

Jung Hoseok : Let her go, we could ALL DIE IF YOU GET OUT, he screams-shouts.

Kim Taehyung : I can't let her there alone and scared! I've got to go see her and bring her back to safety!

Kim Namjoon : Don't do it, Taehyung!

Kim Taehyung : There's nothing you can say that will make me stay here. I'll try to find the bodyguards too.

Park Jimin : Good luck, my friend.

You hear a door slightly opening and hurried footsteps run down swiftly yet rapidly the set of stairs. Sobbing in fear, you hug yourself tightly, waiting for your prince to come rescue you. The door creaks open. You don't want to put your head out to see who it is and continue to sob in fear, curled up in a little ball.

Kim Taehyung : Y/n, you hear his husky voice whisper.

You simply continue to sob, but a little louder so that he would hear you and help you, because you didn't want to get put, in complete shock. He see shoes coming closer to you and stop at your eye-level, under the bed. Then, you see a familiar face as Tae get down on his knees and looks under the bed.

Kim Taehyung : Hey little angel, he whispers.

Y/n : What do you want?

Kim Taehyung : Come out of here, please. There's some things I need to tell you about.

Y/n : And......and we're safe? We're all safe?

Kim Taehyung : Yes, there is no more danger. Someone took care of the bad person, cutie.

Y/n : Oh.........

Tae waits patiently next to the bed, humming a sad tune. Five minutes pass and when you judge it's okay to be next to him, as the danger passed. You get closer to him. He pats your hand softly, smiling to reassure you. You get out of there and sit next to him, hugging him in terror. He brushes your hair slowly to calm you down a little, hugging you back strongly.

Kim Taehyung : It's alright now.....shhhhh.......it's alright now.

After five more minutes of this, you're finally calmed down, your head on his shoulder.

Kim Taehyung : Kitten, there's something I've always wanted to tell you.

You look at him, confused, removing your head from his shoulder.

Y/n : What is it Tae?

Kim Taehyung : There's something I didn't tell you. You need to get away from me. And fast.

Y/n : WHAT? WHY?

Kim Taehyung : Me and the others are all actually.....