Chapter 41 : Escaping

As you headed for the bathroom, you tried to find a way to escape. Turning back, you saw Namjoon staring at you, making sure you were actually going to the bathroom and not just blatantly lying to his face. You couldn't run, because someone would notice, if it wasn't Namjoon himself. Furthermore, running in heels was the best way to break an ankle. Looking around, you saw no other exists you could use. People were everywhere and it would be a mess to excuse yourself to everyone. You had no other solution other than to check the bathrooms. You opened the door and the nicest floral scent hit you. You immediately searched for air shafts or windows, but nothing. Nothing in all of the stalls. Nothing to help you escape. Suddenly, the door opened and a lady, probably in her twenties came in. She was wearing a very expensive red dress assorted with diamond earrings. She was holding a tiny purse in her left hand, made of red dyed leather. She opened it and immediately pulled out a few makeup tubes and started fixing her makeup. While she was applying more lipstick and smacking her lips to an annoying point, you poked her.

Y/n : Hey, can you please help me?

The woman : Hmm, she grunted, not even paying care to you and continuing to fix her makeup.

Y/n : My date is getting a little....pushy.

The woman : And so? Men are like this, honey. Get used to it.

Y/n : No. but I mean, please help me!! Anything could help.

The woman : Okay, fine if you're THAT important to you. Is he like poor or something?

Y/n : No but he's-

The woman : Who is he?

Y/n : One in the back, you told her.

The red dressed woman opened the door, got out and a few seconds later, came back in, a look of disgust on her face.

The woman : Kim Namjoon? You want to flee from KIM NAMJOON? Honey, do you know how many girls would PAY to be at your place right now? Go back there! You're just probably scared of him.

Y/n : No you don't understand! Namjoon is actually a-

The woman : Look honey, have fun. I can't help you with this.

As she said that, she left the bathroom, leaving you alone once more. Now what? You could only get back there and sit with him, since weren't any issues. Taking a big breath in and getting your mind straight, you got out of those luxerious bathrooms. You walked to the table, like nothing had ever happened. Namjoon was smiling cutely, hiding his real monstrous personality under the fake image of Kim Namjoon, leader of BTS. One day, people would be worried about BTS and then, Namjoon's evil scheme would fall apart. He couldn't bring back to life neither Jimin nor Jungkook. ARMYs would soon realize it. They'll be heartbroken, but honestly, Namjoon would have to give one of the best excuses to explain their deaths. You sat down, smiling fakely too, as you were way more concerned about finding a way to escape than to please Joon.

Kim Namjoon : So, how's my princess liking it so far?

Y/n : I really enjoy it. The experiance, the view, the amazing food about to be served, everything is amazing, thanks Joon.

Kim Namjoon : That's great, princess. I'm glad to hear thay you like it as much as I do.

A waiter arrived, his left arm completely full of shiny plates, which he was holding with one hand, while the other was holding the bottle of red wine. He turned the crystal wine glasses over, opened very professionally the bottle and poured you both a generous amount of the brick red liquid. Installing the bottle on the table, he presented you with you food, then did the same for Namjoon. Your fuming piece of steak looked like the fanciest piece of meat you ever had. When you took a bite, it melted in your mouth, like a piece of candy. It was amazing and totally worth every penny. Deciding to taste a bit of the wine, you brought the glass to your mouth. It tasted...like wine. You didn't understand what was the big deal with expensive wines, it just all seemed the same. Looking around, something caught your eye.

The kitchen.

You could totally escape there.

The fancy kitchen was open in order for the waiters to come in and out all the time, without needing to open doors.

You were now halfway done with your meal, when Namjoon stopped to eat and stared you down until you too, eventuallu stopped eating.

Kim Namjoon : I've got something to ask you, Y/n.

What would he say? That his actions were all for the "better good" of his mafia? You got nervous, as he suddenly stood up. Of course, you didn't want him too close, and you were unable to tell what he was going to do. When he dropped on one knee and pulled a tiny box from his jacket, you knew what he was going to ask you.

Kim Namjoon : Y/n, you know I loved you from the beginning. That's why tonight, I'm asking you a similar question,
Y/n, he whispered, opening the box to reveal a tiny silver ring, with a parade of diamonds, arranged sortly.

Would you do me the honour of calling you my wife?