Chapter 46 : Leaving

You heard the noise of a door slamming and locking. Looking at the clock, you knew that the plane was leaving in less than two hours. With all the luggage trouble and security checkup, if you didn't leave in less than thirty minutes, you'd probably miss your flight and be all stuck here, with in Namjoon land. Every second counted from now on.

Y/n : I should go talk to him.

Min Yoongi : Yeah, thanks Y/n.

You took a few more bites of your breakfast, not letting it go to waste. Jin sighed loudly, played with his food with his fork, already feeling remorseful.

Kim Seok-Jin : Look, Y/n, if you're going to go talk to him, tell him that I didn't mean what I said, okay?

Y/n : Alright.

Kim Seok-Jin : Alright, thanks.

You stood up, took a huge last bite, and went to go talk to Taehyung. You knew it would be hard to talk to him and comvince him, but you had to try. In the distance, you heard Hoseok and Yoongi telling Jin to eat more. You knocked at Taehyung's door twice.

Kim Taehyung : Yoongi, please, leave me alone.

Y/n : If I'm not Yoongi, can I enter?

There was a silence. A long silence, which felt like 10 hours, but it expressed Taehyung's level of pain without him having to say anything.

Y/n : Please, Taehyung.....I just...need to talk to you, please....

The door unlocked itself and you got in. The room was almost the same as yours, being almost a copy, except for the fact that the walls were in egg white instead of ocean blue like yours. The stores were drawn and there was very very little light that entered the room. You could barely see anything in the room, but you were clearly able to see Taehyung, sitting in the closest corner to the door, his back on the wall. His hair was covering most of his eyes, but also because of the low light, you couldn't see him very well, but you guessed the curves of a tear rolling down his cheek. You sat next to him. He didn't move, but you felt him wanting to run away or just hide somewhere.

Y/n : Taehyung? Can I know what happened to your family?

Taehyung wiped out a tear from his face with the corner of his sleeve.

Kim Taehyung : They died.

Y/n : Wait what, why?

Kim Taehyung : I had exchanged Jimin's location and yours for all of their lives. Namjoon apparently found out my real name and tracked down my family. He held them hostage and told me that he wouldn't harm them if I gave both of you out. Apparently, it wasn't enough and he killed them all, in front of my very two eyes, he explained, his voice shaking from the emotion that strangled him.

Y/n : Oh, I'm really sorry, Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung : It's alright. I just....need time.

Y/n : I didn't think that they were really.....dead. I'm really sorry for this misunderstanding and telling at you yesterday. I...I know you cried yesterday and I wanted to make sure you were alright, but I chickened out, sorry....

Kim Taehyung : It's fine.

Taehyung didn't look at you. He was still crying, a tear rolling down his cheek. You picked up his tear with your thumb and removed it from his face. He looked away, putting his face away from you.

Y/n : Tae, come here.

You stood up in front of him and opened your arms to him, feeling him in deep need of a hug. Slowly, he got up on his feet, standing in all his grandeur. He topped you off by a couple of centimetres, but despite this, he still ran into your arms, lodging his head in your neck. You closed your arms back on him and gave him a hug. He sobbed quietly, barely even audible to you.