Chapter 45 : Almost Ready To Leave

Min Yoongi : WAKE UP, YOU BUNCH OF LAZY ASSHOLES. WE GOT A PLANE TO TAKE. IF I'M AWAKE, YOU SHOULD HAVE ALL WOKEN UP BEFORE ME!

You were woken up from the horrendous nightmare by Yoongi, who was yelling in the corridor while slamming two casseroles together, making an incredible amount of noise for nothing. You were glad he did that and pulled you out of this weird nightmare, but unhappy to be woken up in such a noisy way. Getting back to sleep, as you thought you were able to get five minutes of sleep, you were surprised to heard the door click, as it opened. You cursed yourself mentally for this stupid mistake.

Min Yoongi : Y/N, WAKE UP, WE HAVE A PLANE TO CATCH, he screamed into your ears.

Y/n : Five more minutes, Yoongi, you winced as the loud noise of screaming and banging of casseroles resonated through your skull.

Min Yoongi : I DIDN'T GET FIVE MINUTES OF SLEEP, SO YOU WON'T BE EITHER, he screamed, getting out of the bedroom and opening someone else's door.

Min Yoongi : WAKEY WAKEY, he screamed into another room, adjacent to yours.

You could hear him clearly in the other room, less loudly, but still loud enough to deafen someone. How could such a nice person become such a grumpy person when he woke up? You woke up, grumbling about waking up this early, when a sweet aroma of lightly grilled bread hit your nostrils. Still in the same clothes as yesterday, you followed the smell, until you got to the kitchen, where most of the members were already sitting around the kitchen table, eating, the only three people that weren't seated at this moment were Yoongi, Taehyung and the pretended other girlfriend. You didn't want to see Taehyung after all of this, but you wanted to apologize, at least for being so rude to him yesterday and you wanted to know why he was crying, at such a late time, last night and why he was just letting out half muffled cries. You sat down, with everyone else, taking a paper plate and serving yourself on a wonderful buffet that laid in front of you, full of fruits, toasts, french potatoes and pancakes dripping in chocolate. Everyone seemed a bit tired, but mostly annoyed of this brutal awakening. Hoseok's eyes seemed to lose themselves in nothing, closing down slowly, only to open up after his head dropped. Jin was the only one who seemed happy to be awake, overly excited and it seemed like he had already 3 cups of coffee too many in his system.

Kim Seok-Jin : Oh hello Y/n!

Jung Hoseok : She's taking so much food, Jin, he remarked, seeing how much you were taking in your plate, as usual.

Kim Seok-Jin : She can take whatever she wants, I'm happy to share!

Y/n : That's new of you, you joked.

Kim Seok-Jin : HEY THAT'S NOT TRUE!

Everyone laughed at this, even Jin, realizing how familiar this scene was to them. Sadly, despite your general laughter, you, Jin and JHope knew, deep inside, that nothing would ever be the same.

Far away from home.
From your country.
A future without Namjoon and his dismantled mafia.
A future without Jungkook.

And without Jimin......

You all missed him, but you couldn't even imagine how hard it was for Jin, whose chances of admitting to his crush were now unexistant. Looking at the broad shouldered male, he didn't seem to be sad, or did a very good job at hiding it. You three were all eating, while Jin was talking next to you, to both you and Hoseok about his plans in America, already having big dreams, while you and Hoseok nodded in approbation. Faintly, you heard the sound of a door unlocking and two voices whispering to each other, but they were greatly muted by Jin's loud voice, so you didn't pay attention to whose voices they could be. Yoongi got in the kitchen, took a plate and happily dug in.

Min Yoongi : What did I miss, he said, his mouth full of food already.

Kim Seok-Jin : Oh not much just Y/n here saying that I APPAR-

His voice died in his throat. The noises stopped. Time stopped. It seemed like a ghost had entered the room. Jin, who had his foot on a chair, in deep explaining, sat down, a look of frustration in his eyes as he frowned. Everyone's head turned collectively to look at what was the cause of all of this. Of course, it was Taehyung. The silver haired male was looking down at the ground. His eyes were red, probably from the crying. You thought that sleeping very little must have also contributed to his pale face and red eyes. You deeply wanted to say something, but you just sat there, like everyone, staring like dogs at a bone, all unable to say anything. Yoongi finally tugged Taehyung's shirt down, gesturing him to sit down, which he did, and pushed his own barely touched plate in front of him. Taehyung was now sitting in front of Jin and in diagonal of you, at the opposite side of the table. Yoongi quickly realized the mistake and the drama it could potentially stir, but it was too late to change anything. He served himself another plate and started digging in the new one, all in silence.

Min Yoongi : You better eating, Kim Taehyung, or I will feed this food to you, like a little child.

Taehyung obeyed mindlessly, eating very little.

Kim Seok-Jin : I see that the traitor has shown himself, finally.

Jung Hoseok : Jin, just last day you were the one telling Y/n not to freak out when she would se him, why are you suddenly so mean to him?

Kim Seok-Jin : Maybe because seeing this traitor right here, reminded me that SOMEONE ELSE should be here with us, cheering us all up this morning, smiling happily and being just a cheerful person in general, but this person HAS MYSTERIOUSLY DIED because of him.

Min Yoongi : Jin, can you not?

Kim Seok-Jin : I WON'T. SHUT UP. THIS FUCKING TRAITOR SHOULD BURN IN HELL LIKE NAMJOON AND JUNGKOOK. YOU'RE NOT WORTH MUCH MORE THAN THEM, DO YOU?

Jung Hoseok : JIN.

Kim Seok-Jin : FOR FUCK SAKE, HOSEOK, HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS?

Kim Taehyung : Let him be, he sighed, in his low voice, making everyone turn.

Min Yoongi : Taehyung, don't.

Kim Taehyung : This sexually frustrated chicken should have just told him instead. We wouldn't be here if-

Kim Seok-Jin : NO WE WOULDN'T BE HERE IF YOU DIDN'T DECIDE TO BE AN ASSHOLE AND FEED OFF YOUR BEST FUCKING FRIEND TO THE LIONS, he screamed, getting dangerously closer to Taehyung, his fist clenched, knuckles already whitening from the force.

Kim Taehyung : WELL SEOK-JIN, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE FUCKING SAME IF YOUR FAMILY'S LIFE WAS IN HANDS, he scremed back, slamming his fist on the table, making the food jump, still looking down.

Kim Seok-Jin : I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHOSE LIVES IT WAS IN MATTER, YOU STILL GAVE THE BEST FRIEND YOU'LL EVER HAVE TO THIS MURDERER, KNOWING HE WOULD KILL HIM INSTANTLY.

Hoseok was putting himself between Jin and Taehyung, while Yoongi was giving death looks to Taehyung to tell him to shut up, but the two of them were still arguing. But maybe you could help.

Y/n : Taehyung, stop please.

Taehyung looked at you, looked back at Jin and lowered his head.

Kim Seok-Jin : SEE I DIDN'T SELL Y/N-

Y/n : ENOUGH ALREADY! BOTH OF YOU, you lashed out, surprised of your own strength of voice. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD DAY FOR EVERYONE OF US. WE'RE FINALLY LEAVING THIS HORRIBLE PLACE. WE SHOULD ALL STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER AND JUST BE HAPPY. DO IT FOR JIMIN. WHAT WOULD HE SAY SEEING THE BOTH OF YOU ARGUE FOR HIM?

Everyone went silent. Jin even sat back down and ate again. Hoseok and Yoongi looked at you, a look of gladness that you were abke to fix it and stop all of this arguing. Taehyung's face lowered, as he started into his plate. A single teardrop fell from his cheek, dropping on his pancakes.

Kim Taehyung : Excuse me, he said, getting up on his feet.