Chapter 36 : An Overprotective Boyfriend

Kim Seok-Jin : Oh fuck...

Namjoon had entered the room, his jacket flapping in the wind, looking fierce, but also furious. His eyes were wide opened, injected with blood and he had a grim smile on his face. You didn't have the time to see what he was doing, because Jin let go of you so abruptly that you tripped on your own feet. When you stood up, you realized that Namjoon was playing with a toy too dangerous in the hands of someone like him. He was holding a gun, and he was pointing it towards Jin.

Kim Namjoon : I trusted you, Jin. She's mine, he growled.

Jin didn't react to this, this reaction. feeling almost normal for him. He stayed stoic, and simply answered calmly to Namjoon :

Kim Seok-Jin : I was just hugging her, Namjoon.

Kim Namjoon : Oh right, hugging is all innocent and all, but SHE'S FUCKING MINE, KIM SEOK-JIN AND YOU TOUCHED HER. NOBODY ELSE. OTHER. THAN. ME. CAN. TOUCH. HER.

Kim Seok-Jin : Namjoon, I protected her from Jungkook. And I didn't feel that well, so I needed a hug.

Kim Namjoon : I guess you've done your job correctly, then, he replied, lowering his gun.

Kim Seok-Jin : Lower your gun, Namjoon, he said calmly to Namjoon.

Kim Namjoon : But I can't let you go that easily, can I? You're weak and pathetic, just like the others. Corrupted by what you call "love" that restrains you from doing your job correctly, he said, pointing his gun towards Jin, the barrel directly in contact with his perfect forehead.

Kim Seok-Jin : You're the one talking, Namjoon, he replied calmly.

Kim Namjoon : Did you really think I was this FUCKING BLIND?

Y/n : Namjoon, lower your gun, please.

Kim Namjoon : You really think I was this blind, Seok-Jin, he chuckled evily, ignoring your pleads.

Namjoon grinned evily, already winning in his head. The broad shouldered man didn't move an inch, refusing to fuel Namjoon's anger even more. You knew that if you moved, Namjoon would shoot Jin without any regrets, so you just did the best you could.

Y/n : Joon, please....leave him alone.

Kim Namjoon : You like traitors, huh, princess? TELL ME, he screamed.

Y/n : No I don't like-

Kim Namjoon : LOUDER, he yelled, looking straight into Jin's eyes.

Y/n : NO JOON, I DON'T LIKE TRAITORS.

Kim Namjoon : See, Seok-Jin? My princess doesn't like traitors either.

Kim Seok-Jin : And what does this bring me? I'm not a traitor. I just hugged her.

Kim Namjoon : Silence, lover boy, you're not helping yourself.

Kim Seok-Jin : Okay cool, he replied passively.

Kim Namjoon : Huh.....I thought you'd at least say something, he says, lowering his gun, finally.

Kim Seok-Jin : See, Namjoon, we're on the same side.

Namjoon turns around and it's time to act. Jin slowly makes his way to Namjoon, who's admiring your stunning beauty, while still talking to Jin.

Kim Namjoon : You said more than him, he nonchalantly throws at Jin's face.

Kim Seok-Jin : Who's him, your ego?

Kim Namjoon : Nah. Jimin, he replies.

Jin's face becomes livid, drained of life. His mouths widens and you can see that the corner of his eye is twitching slightly.

Kim Namjoon : Mhm, yeah, I know. Impressive, right?

Kim Seok-Jin : What did you fucking do to him.

Kim Namjoon : Well you know. I kinda lied earlier on....

Namjoon turns around swiftly, now pointing his gun to Jin's heart, ready to piece it with a bullet. Jin stops moving, still livid from Namjoon's affirmation.

Kim Seok-Jin : And what did you lie about?

Kim Namjoon : Well you know....Jimin? He was still......alive when I found him.

Jin became furious. His eyes turned to anger and his eyes opened wide, like plates. His left eye twitched. He really wanted to teach this asshole a lesson, but restrained himself from doing so. He was so mad that his knuckles turned white from crisping his fists so firmly. He was about to hit Namjoon with a crochet into his punchable jawline. You looked at him, trying to signal him that he should stop fueling Namjoon's anger, but Jin didn't want to listen. He was in his own world, ready to defend his crush's integrity and reputation.

Kim Seok-Jin : And what did you do to him, he said, his teeth clenched firmly one against each other and his fist ready to punch Namjoon.

Kim Namjoon : Well you know, I had to end his sufferings. He was just too...tired....and you know how much I HATE traitors. He told me that he wanted a few last words before....you know....He just wanted to confess that he loved you.

Kim Seok-Jin : YOU MURDERER! YOU KILLED HIM!

Jin moves in closer to Namjoon ready to fight him and to kill him to avenge Jimin's, but Namjoon has his gun pointed at him. Jin rages out, ready to tackle Namjoon to the ground, a tear running down his face, crying the death of his crush named Park Jimin. Namjoon doesn't buldge, the cold metal barrel still on Jin's forehead.

Kim Namjoon : Don't you dare come closer.

Kim Seok-Jin : I don't care, I'll have to show you what real love is about.

BANG!