Chapter 44 : Pacific Discussion

You looked at the man who had sold you out way too many times, without saying anything. Taehyung looked at you, confused, as you didn't look at him, but simply looked at him angrily.

Y/n : Don't talk to me, please.

Taehyung immediately understood why you were mad at him. He tried to explain himself, but you were already half listening to him.

Kim Taehyung : Look, I understand why you are so angry at me. I'm really sorry for selling you out and more than once too. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I'm asking you to understand me. I tried to save my family's life, that why I sided with them and gave you away. It gave me more time with the prisoners, and consquently, my family, and try to find a way to escape with them, he explained.

Y/n : I don't even know if I can trust you. You've just popped back into my life, asking me to forgive you, it can't be done in seconds.

Kim Taehyung : I know, I understand that, I'm not asking for full forgiveness, I personally know I messed up.

Y/n : Huh huh, you said, totally not believing him for a second. Goodnight.

Kim Taehyung : I know it was stupid of me, alright.

Y/n : I don't fucking care, Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung : And all of this time we spent together? You don't care about it either?

You don't answer that, not knowing how you truely felt about him and all of this.

Kim Taehyung : You don't care? Is that so? Just tell me if that's the case!

Y/n : I DON'T KNOW IF I CARE, SINCE I TRUSTED YOU, BUT ALL THE TIMES WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO TRUST YOU, THE NEXT SECOND YOU WERE STABBING ME IN THE BACK.

Kim Taehyung : Look, I understand that it's making you-

Y/n : JIMIN IS DEAD. YOUR BEST FRIEND DIED BECAUSE YOU RATTED HIM OUT. HE TRUSTED YOU TOO AND WHAT HAPPENED? WELL YOU STABBED HIM IN THE BACK TOO! ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF? CONSIDERING IT, HE WAS NICER TO ME THAN YOU EVER WERE.

Kim Taehyung : I....I know that....but I....

Y/n : LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU FUCKING MURDERER. YOU CORRUPT AND KILL THE THINGS THAT ARE NICE TO YOU. YOU'RE NOT THAT BETTER THAN NAMJOON, AND AT THIS POINT, IT WOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING SURPRISE ME IF YOU RATTED US ALL OUT.

You walked out of the conversation, walking to one of the many rooms to go sleep, when you felt someone holding back your hand. You knew already that is was Taehyung, but what did he want this time?

Kim Taehyung : I know that I indirectly murdered Jimin, Y/n. I know that I tried to save my family and instead ratted you both out, but I had to save them, Y/n. You'd understand!

Y/n : I understand, but he's FUCKING dead!

Kim Taehyung : Then why don't you understand?

Y/n : MAYBE BECAUSE MY FAMILY GOT MURDERED BEFORE MY VERY OWN TWO EYES AND MAYBE BECAUSE JIMIN DIED.

Kim Taehyung : WELL YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL, Y/N. I DON' HAVE A FAMILY ANYMORE, I INDIRECTLY KILLED MY BEST FRIEND, MY GIRLFRIEND HATES MY GUTS AND NOBODY HERE TRUSTS ME ENOUGH TO EVEN LET ME CUT AN APPLE WITHOUT WATCHING ME. DON'T YOU THINK I LIVE WITH ENOUGH REGRETS?

Y/n : Why the fuck are still calling me your girlfriend?

Realizing he had messed up and said too much, he took a deep breathe in, calming himself a little before he explained himself, unveiling the truth.