Fifteen

"Hey, so what are we doing today?" Athena smiles getting into Shawn's car. Her heart flutters looking over his appearance, his black sunglasses perched on to his nose which made him look ten times better, he also wore black jeans and grey sweater.

"You look pretty" he compliments making her bite her lip to contain her smile. "So first there's a meeting then I need to do a soundcheck with my band. Then we can get something to eat, then I'm meeting with my friends" she nods at him.

"Are you are sure you want me to come?" She asks feeling weird tagging along with him. "Yeah of course I do" he smirks.
"I'm nervous" she admits looking forward. Shawn places a hand on her thigh making her body tingle "and why's that"

"To meet your friends and I'm basically following you around all day, I should just go back inside. I'll see you another day yeah" she talks quickly undoing her seatbelt, Shawn grabs her hand pulling her to the middle "you'll be fine, stop worrying" he tells her then places a kiss to her forehead.

"Now get your belt back on okay" he smirks as she moves back putting her seatbelt back on.

Shawn begins driving ahead, he glances over at her seeing her look around at the view in front of them, Shawn found her so intriguing he wanted to know everything about her.

"You wanna put some music on" he asks her putting his phone on her lap, "here just put whatever you want on" he says.

She grabs his hand placing his thumb on his phone so she could unlock it, he chuckles at her actions making her look up "what?" She asks through a laugh. "Nothing" he smiles.

Athena looks through his music putting so much thought in to what song she would put on. Finally deciding on a song she clicks play looking at Shawn for a reaction. It was Angles by Khalid.

"I love this song" he says humming along. "Me too, I love Khalid".

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I would die of happiness if I met him" she gasps bringing a hand over her chest. "I know him, he's really nice" Shawn says making her widen her eyes.

"Holy shit you know Khalid?" Athena says turning to face him in her seat. "Yeah he's really nice" he chuckles at her reaction.

"Okay we are here now, don't be scared I'm here yeah" he says reassuring her turning off the car. "Come on" Shawn calls getting out the car, she gets out following him to a building. They walk in Athena staying close to Shawn, "hi I have a meeting today" he smiles at the red haired girl behind the desk. "Oh Shawn it's nice to see you again, you look good" Athena watches as the girl looks him up and down.

"Oh thanks, what room is it?" Shawn says politely, "room three on the eighth floor" she says. "Thanks" Shawn mutters about to walk away, "Hey Shawn what are you doing later?" The girl twirls some hair between her fingers.

An unfamiliar feeling washes over Athena, she steps forward and links her hand with Shawn looking away like it was nothing. "Sorry I'm kinda busy, have a nice night" Shawn says then turns around walking up to the elevator with Athena in his hand. He smiles looking down at their hands, Shawn tugs gently making her look up at him. "What is it?" She asks.

"You okay?" He smirks, "why wouldn't I be?" Her other hand trails across his left arm, the elevator dings making both of them turn their heads to the opening doors, Shawn walks in pulling Athena with him. He presses the number eight and they both wait.

Shawn stands behind Athena, both their hands still linked. "That receptionist was nice" he says wanting her to admit what she was feeling.

"Yeah she sure was" Athena mumbles making Shawn chuckle, "were you by any chance jealous?" He says elongating his words to tease her. Athena scoffs turnings round to look at him "why would I be jealous?" Her eyes ponder around looking at his necklace.

"Oh Look we're here!" She says happily as they come to a stop, Shawn steps out grabbing her hand again leading the way. "The meeting is with my publicist, Claudia. She's really nice so don't worry." Shawn says before opening the door to walk in.

"Shawn! It's so good to see you again" the smartly dressed woman stood up who Athena assumed was Claudia, "Yeah it's been a while eh?" Shawn laughs letting go of Athena to hug her.

"This is Athena" Shawn says standing out the way, "hi it's lovely to meet you, I'm Claudia" she moved her hand out in front of Athena, athena shakes her hand and smiles "nice to meet you too".

"So the meeting is actually being moved to the third floor, so let's go down" Claudia says grabbing a tablet and her phone. As soon as they leave the room Shawn's phone rings, "I need to get this you guys go down" Shawn walks off picking up the phone as Athena follows Claudia back to the elevator.

"So are you Shawn's girlfriend? Claudia asks pressing the buttons, "erm no" she keeps it short not wanting to explain what they are cause she doesn't even know herself.

"What do you do? Model, Act or sing?" Claudia asks pressing some buttons on her tablet, "oh I study fashion" Athena smiles feeling proud of herself.

"Fashion huh? Thought he would've gone for a model" Claudia says making Athena feel so little, "I told him for so long to find someone, we showed him so many potential girls but I guess he took it upon himself to find someone, you are pretty too so that helps" Claudia walks out and Athena follows, she's not sure is she should thank Claudia for calling her pretty or ask what she's talking about.

She definitely feels more insecure now, Athena knows that Shawn could get a model, someone with fame. "When does he start paying you?" Claudia asks making Athena raise her eyebrows in confusion.

"Paying me?" She asks, "oh don't tell me you work for free" Claudia scoffs opening the door.

"Pay me for what?" Claudia laughs and takes a seat pointing to the other chair for Athena to sit on in. Athena takes a seat opposite Claudia.

"For being his girlfriend, I'm shocked he picked you but I won't lie those pictures that came out of you guys are great for his status" Claudia gushes typing on her phone.

"Pay me for being his girlfriend?" Athena asks shocked, she has no idea what's happening but a bad feeling grows in her stomach.

"Yeah, Hun you should really get paid, you're the perfect piece of eye candy".