Eleven

It's been two hours, two awfully awkward hours. Camille did most of the talking along with Liam.

Athena sat on the counter in front of Shawn, his jaw would clench every time Myles would say something to Athena. Shawn thought he was being the good guy advising her to meet with Myles but when he saw him he immediately regretted it. They looked like a couple and no one could deny that Myles wasn't handsome.

"Athena remember when you gave that lap dance to the brown haired guy at that summer party" Liam laughs intoxicated.

Athena blushes in embarrassment "oh god I remember Athena you were walking around with your bra with in your hand asking all the brunette guys if they saw your bra" Camille laughs whilst telling the story.

Athena downs the rest of her drinking giggling "Yeah I was so embarrassed after".

"Hey at least we know your type, tall brunettes" Liam states pulling a weird face whilst raising his eyebrows.

Shawn and Myles look up at Athena, both of them feeling weird. "Yeah yeah I'm so stupid" Athena laughs, she was tipsy like Camille was, Liam was full blown out drunk and Shawn and Myles only had a beer since they were both driving.

"I need more alcohols" Liam says trying to stand up, Camille catches him so he's leaning on her arm "Thanks baby" Myles smirks leaning down to kiss Camille, they end up having a make out session in front of the others. Athen tumbles over to them grabbing Camille "hey stop it, not all of us have someone to make out with" Athena pouts.

Shawn laughs at her drunken state watching her innocently. "Athena lovely, Shawn and Myles are both there take your pick." Camille slurs "me and Liam are going to fuck" she says grabbing Liam's hand "ew Cami" Athena groans.

Cami quickly turns around before she leaves "tell me who you make out with okay love you" Camille giggles being pulled away by Liam leaving Shawn, Myles and Athena.

Athena walks over to the vodka and downs it before Shawn walks up to her taking the bottle out her hands "you don't need anymore hun" Athena giggles making Shawn chuckle "what are you laughing at?"

She points her finger to his chest "you, call me hun again" she giggles, Shawn smiles down at her "come on lets sit down hun" she giggles grabbing his hand. Myles looks around awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Guys I'm gonna go I have an early shift tomorrow" Myles saying getting up, "Okay Bye smiles" Athena says eagerly making Shawn chuckle but he hides it with a cough. "Smiles can you lock the door and throw the key in" she asks him innocently, he nods then begins to walk out "have a nice night guys, it was nice seeing you Thena" he says awkwardly

"Aww you too smiles, I'm gonna make out with Shawn now so bye I'll see you whenever" Shawn chuckles at her and watches Myles leave they both hear the door lock and Athena laughs again. Shawn didn't feel as intimidated by Myles now.

"Oh my god Shawn your hair" she says amazed.

"What about it?" He asks confused, she grabs his hand taking him to the living room pushing him down on the sofa, she straddles his legs making him hitch a breath.

"I want to pull it" she admits running her hands through his hair, his hands go to her waist resting in place, she smiles down at him then winks.

"Athena you are so gorgeous" she bites her lip then giggles "Is it funny when I call you gorgeous?" She nods her head like a child "Well gorgeous, what do you want?" He asks pulling her slightly forward.

She leans down to his lips hovering over them, her plump lips brush his making him groan, she laughs against his lips moving to his jaw holding his neck with both hands "you're so hot" she whispers against his skin placing kisses along his jaw, "This jaw, your neck, your veins, oh god I'm so turned on" she admits running her hand down his forearm to his large hands joining them together. Shawn let's her carry on loving the feeling.

Holding his hands still, she plants wet kisses along his jaw moaning against his skin. Shawn leans his head back giving her more access he groans feeling her tongue run up his neck to his lips.

She finally lets her lips touch his, hungrily wanting to kiss him. Her tongue pushes in massaging against Shawn's, he lets her dominate the kiss seeing as she's enjoying it.

Her hips begin to roll against him, Shawn wants to grab her hips but she's holding on to his hands so tightly. Her hips press harder on to him making Shawn release a moan in to the kiss. She pulls back smirking looking down at Shawn as she carries on grinding against his against his jeans, her hands release from his causing him to grip her waist as she carries on.

She pulls her hands up to hair tugging gently, he roughly grabs her waist making her stop, she groans looking down at him pouting "why'd you make me stop I want you Shawn" she complains trying to move her hips but Shawn pulls her up putting her beside him.

"You're no fun" Shawn chuckles "I'm not doing this while you're drunk, I at least want you to remember it" he says standing up. Athena goes to stand up but tumbles in to him, she flings her arms around his neck "you're so handsome Shawn" she tells him. He places his hands at her lower back pulling her forward "jump up" he tells her, she does as told crossing her legs behind him.

Shawn carries her upstairs as she clings on to him tightly whilst her head rests on his shoulder, opening the door he kicks it shut behind him then placing her on the bed but she doesn't let go.

He looks down to see her sleeping, how could she fall asleep so quickly. "Athena, let go hun" she sleepily opens her eyes then let's out a small laugh. "Just sleep next to me hun" she mocks letting go of him.

"Okay then" he slides his jeans off and takes his shirt off, he looks at her to see her looking at him "can you take my jeans off hun" she giggles. He nods sheepishly undoing her zip and buttons sliding her jeans off so she's left in her lacy pink underwear, Shawn quickly looks away not wanting to invade her privacy. "And my top hun" Athena giggles sitting up pulling her arms up, Shawn shakes his head grabbing the hem of her black top taking it off.

Shawn finally gets in beside her and she immediately climbs on top of him. He laughs softly looking down at her "you're so comfortable" she says in to his chest whilst tracing patterns on his bare skin.

"Go to sleep Athena" Shawn tells her stroking her hair. She nods then tangles her bare legs with his and holds his hand finally dozing off to sleep.