Three

They both pull up on her drive and get out their cars. Athena grabs her bag from the boot and Shawn follows her to the door.

"You drive fast" He comments. She laughs and opens the door "Yeah I love driving, that car is my life" she says seriously as they both walk in.
"It's probably the only thing my parents didn't buy for me and I probably sound like a spoilt brat" she mumbles towards the end.

"No, you don't. I like your car it's nice" Shawn smiles at her.

They walk in to the living and see Camille and Liam making out. "Woah Cami I'm back" Athena yells grabbing a pillow and throwing it at them.

"You normally finish later" cami shrugs. "Yeah I was off early today and I got you some ice cream" Athena passes her the bag and Cami smiles saying thanks.

"Hey Shawn" Liam nods at him as he awkwardly stood behind Athena.

"Hey Liam and Camille"

"Ooo you guys going to get busy in the bedroom?" Camille giggles . Liam looks at her and shakes his head "don't mind her she drank a lot of wine earlier and well now she's like this" Liam laughs.

"Ew Cami shut up and Liam never let her drink again" Athena laughs going to the kitchen and Shawn follows.

"You want a drink?" She asks him as he takes a seat "sure, I'll have what your having". 

Athena fills two wine glasses with a red wine and places them on the table. She sits opposite Shawn and picks up her drink as does he.

They gaze each other's eyes and Athena licks her lips unintentionally and awkwardly looks away. "You're really pretty Athena" Shawn compliments putting his glass down. "Thanks".

Shawn's hand goes to hers linking them together. It was bold move for Shawn but he needed to feel close to her.

She looks down at their hands and smiles, she rubs her thumb against his tattoo and traces the lines "that's a nice tattoo" she says. "Thanks I have more" Shawn states making her look up at him. "Do they hurt?"

"Yes they do, they're needles on your skin" he laughs. "Yeah of course that was stupid" she quickly says.

"What other ones do you have?" She asks still holding his hand over the table. "I have this guitar one, some small ones on my hands of an elephant, the number eight and a small stick man and I have one further up my arm of a lightbulb thing" Shawn explains and she nods her head fascinated by his words.

"Can I see?"

"Well I would have to take my shirt off for that it's up my arm" Shawn chuckles. "Oh yeah, don't do that or you can it's whatever" she stutters over words now flustered.

"You can see it another time" Shawn teases.

Camille walks in with Liam and Athena instantly moves her hands away from Shawn's and she takes her wine taking a sip.

"Sorry did we disturb something?" Camille teases looking at the look on her best friends face. "No, no you didn't" Athena states looking at Cami.

"Are you sure?" Camille presses "no, now what do you want?" Athena said clearly annoyed.

"We were just getting snacks we're watching a movie" Camille roots the cupboards grabbing popcorn and different sweets.

"What movie?" Shawn asks. "The avengers" Liam says rolling his eyes. "Liam I told you not to tell her, she's gonna die" Camille hits Liam's arms and he pretends to be hurt.

"Why would she die?" Shawn chuckles.

"She loves the avengers, anything marvel really" Camille states, Athena turns to cami and shoots her a glare but Cami just shrugs.

"What Chris Hemsworth is so hot!" Athena said taking a sip of her wine. "Why don't you guys join us?" Liam says.

Athena looks over at Shawn not knowing if he will want to but the smile on his face says yes, obviously he wants to spend more time with her.

"Yeah sure" Shawn answers making Athena smile. "Well come on then and Athena grab the ice cream and wine" Cami yells walking back to the living room.

Athena gets up and so does Shawn helping her grab everything. Athena turns to look at Shawn and she raises her eyebrow at him. "What is it?" He laughs.

"You don't have t-"

"Athena, I don't think you get it I want to spend time with you" Athena smiles widely and grabs four spoons. "Come on then" she says. "Athena you're stood in the way" Shawn smirks.

"Oh yeah, wow I'm an idiot" she laughs nervously at herself. "It's okay" Shawn says. He leans down and presses a kiss to her cheek making her blush uncontrollably. She look up at him and smiles so wide. He looks down at her and smirks seeing the effect he left on her and all he did was kiss her cheek.

"Come on" she says grabbing his spare hand leading him to the sofa.