Eighteen

Shawn falls beside her, Athena looks up at the ceiling trying to calm her breathing. She looks over at Shawn who's already looking at her. Athena turns to her side bringing a hand up to his slightly sweaty hair, she looks over his rosy cheeks and lust filled eyes taking in all of him.

"You're amazing" he breath out tracing patterns on her bare shoulder, she smiles wide then pecks his lips quickly "so are you" she says biting her bottom lip.

His thumb reaches for her lips and he pulls it out "don't do that or it'll be round 3" he smirks. She laughs nodding then lets out a yawn, "lets sleep Yeah"

She nods the turns around so her bare back is pressed against his chest, his arms go around her body, his chin rests on her shoulder as he closes his eyes breathing in her sweet scent.

-

Soon the sun came up and peaked through the blinds setting on Athena's face. She lets out a groan then squeezes her eyes before opening them to be greeted with a bright light. Using the palms of her hands she rubs her eyes and yawns.

Her eyes travel down feeling a strong grip on her. His naked legs were tangled with hers sending a fuzzy feeling to her best as she remembers last night. Carefully she moves her legs wanting to stretch then she gently holds Shawn's wrist to move his hand from her chest but he groans moving back.

"Stop moving Athena" he mumbles in to her hair. She giggles then turns around placing her hands flat on to his chest. "You're so cute" she tells him looking at his plump lips and slight stubble. "You're cute" He teases pulling her closer then he opens his eyes. "I have to work today"

Shawn frowns at her and she suddenly feel the need to make him happier.

"I can try to get the day off, I only work when she needs me I don't have a proper schedule"

"Are you sure?" She nods at him.

"You were really good last night" he tells her making her hide her face in his chest. "Don't be shy" he lets out a laugh.

"I'm being serious the way yo-"

"Athena!" Camille yells walking in cutting off Shawn. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I came back early oh god, I made breakfast holy shit" Camille stutters over her words startled by what she sees. Athena grabs a pillow sitting up pulling the duvet up to her chest then throwing it at Camille. "Get out!" She yells making Camille shut the door quickly.

"I hope you used protection" Camille shouts then runs downstairs.

Shawn quickly gets up at the mention of protection he looks at Athena worried. "What is it?" She asks him.

"I erm didn't put a condom on" he says worried rubbing the back of neck.

"I'm on the pill" she says calmly "I mean I don't go around sleeping with guys or anything, I was on it when I was with Myles and it cleared my skin so I stayed on it and now I'm rambling" she trails off.

"Oh I'm glad, Wow I almost had a heart attack" Shawn laughs and so does Athena.

"Okay let's go eat, before Camille walks in again"

-

They both get dressed walking down to see Camille and Liam eating waffles. "Hey Guys" Athena smiles sitting beside Camille, Shawn sits by Athena. "Ayee heard you got some last night Shawn" Liam teases pulling up his fist to fist bump Shawn.

"Cami!" Athena whisper yells. "What I'm sorry, it's not like I lied" Camille shrugs her shoulders. "How would you know?" Athena shoots back.

"Hun you have hickeys all over your neck also Shawn had like a million marks on his neck and I don't think they came from just making out" Camille points out smartly.

"Okay so what? It's not like you and Liam don't do it everywhere you go" Athena shoots.

"Athena calm down, it's perfectly normal you and Shawn are a couple you should be allowed to do whatever" Camille says and Athena smiles "yeah sorry" she mumbles.

She looks at Shawn sending him a small smile, Athena felt saddened by Camille referring to her and Shawn as a couple when they weren't. She had no idea what they were and neither did Shawn.

"Anyway Athena did you finish that project it's in for tomorrow" Camille says, Athena chokes on her waffle at her words. She grabs her water downing it then coughing.

"Tomorrow? I haven't even started" Athena sighs.

"Can I help" Shawn asks her from her side, Camille unintentionally lets out a laugh "sorry" she mumbles as they look at her.

"Thanks Shawn but it's a drawing project, you can stay whilst I do it though" she tells him sweetly, "Yeah sure" he smiles then places a kiss on her cheek making her blush.

-
"So whats your project?" He ask as she goes to pull out a book and a folder, "Oh I have to design three outfits for the theme Autumn" she tells him holding a pencil in her hand then she sits at her desk. "Can I see your drawings?" He asks.

"Yeah sure" she throws her folder beside him on the bed. He opens it up seeing a different drawing on each page, "these are so good" he tells her as he gets to the end. She mumbles a thanks and he puts it beside her "seriously they're amazing" he puts a hand on her shoulder making her look up.

"Thanks, I don't really show many people"

"Well I'm glad you showed me" he smiles then pecks her lips before walking back over to her bed leaving her with butterflies.

"Oh and I'm posting a pic we took last night " she tells him. Shawn smirks remembering how she stopped to take cute pictures of them once they were done and he let her seeing how flustered she got, "okay tag me so I can follow you" he tells her going on to his phone.

@AthenaElle

CamiC, MylesSmiles and 74 others liked

AthenaElle: cutie 😩
Tagged: ShawnMendes

View 46 comments

CamiC: wow Athena finally getting some

CamiC: my best friend has a mans

SamCarter: who's that
   PoppyCollins: leave your sister alone!!
   AthenaElle: yeah leave me alone Sam!

MylesSmiles: happy for ya thena💗

Lillyyyyyy: Athena omg why did you tag Shawn Mendes we are so talking about this in class tomorrow!

ItsTheo: @/SamCarter lmao you gonna tell dad
     AthenaElle: oh hell no

ShawnMendes: you picked the worst pic 😩

Lillyyyyyy: holy shit he commented

AthenaElle: @/ShawnMendes no I didn't 😛

ShawnMendes followed AthenaElle