Sixty-Three

"Are we going to get up yet?" She asks as Shawn wraps his arms around her nuzzling his head in her neck. "Nope" he says kissing her cheek.

"I love you" he mumbles, Athena giggles.
"What's funny?" He asks looking up at her. "That's the millionth time you've said that but I love you more" she kisses his cheek.

"This sofa is surprisingly so comfy" She yawns. "Sure is" he smirks. She shakes her head settling back on Shawn's chest taking in his cologne. "You smell so good" she inhales in deeply. "It the Hugo boss one you got me"

"Oh makes sense" Athena finds his hand under the blanket linking them together.

"I'm taking you out tonight" Shawn fiddles with her hair. "You don't have to" Athena lets out a deep breath. "I want to stay here with you all day"

"But I want to take you out, just me and you. It's been a while and this is your only day off"

"Okay, well when are we going?" She asks bringing their linked hands up to her lips, so she could kiss his knuckles. "Later on, I need to do something first" he says, Athena notices the redness in his cheeks and smirk tugging at his lips.

"What do you need to do babe?" He stays quite leaning up to hover over her. "Stuff" he mumbles going under the blanket. "Uh uh Shawn" she groans holding his upper arm.

"I don't want to" she pouts, Shawn shoots up looking down at her eyes. "It's not you, you're amazing like woah. I'm just tired" she yawns making Shawn laugh.

"Okay go to sleep then, I'm gonna send some voice memos" he gets up. "Okay I'm gonna go to the bedroom" she wraps the blanket around her body and leans up kissing his lips.
-
"Are you ready love?" Shawn asks standing behind her. "Yep" she hops up wearing a navy blue dress of Shawn's choice. "Sorry I slept for way longer than planned"

"It's okay, your cute when you sleep" he winks holding her waist. "You were watching me sleep?" She teases biting her lip.

"I- I was just-" he gets cut off by the doorbell. "Did you invite someone?" He asks and she shakes her head no. "Neither did I, one minute I'll be back" letting go off her hands he makes his way to the door opening it up.

"Shawn!" His mother engulfs him in a hug. "Hi mum" he mumbles rubbing her back.

"Dad" he hugs Manny then finally Aaliyah. "What's up guys?" He scratches the back of his head shutting the door behind him. "We told you two weeks we're coming over, Aaliyah has her break" Karen explains all them walking to the living room.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Aaliyah asks. "Oh erm I was just g-"

"Shawn who is it?" Athena asks walking out in to the living room. She freezes looking at Shawn stood behind his dad.

"Athena right?" Karen asks. Athena nods walking over. "It's nice seeing you again Mrs Mendes" they awkwardly hug, this was only the second time she had met his parents but this time she was his girlfriend.

"And you Mr mendes" she goes in for a hug then hugs Aaliyah. "You look beautiful darling" Karen says sitting down along with Manny.

Athena looks up at Shawn and he quickly looks away. "Thank you" she smiles. "Erm I'll go get you something to drink" she turns on her heel making her way to the kitchen. Karen stands up making her way to the bathroom.

"So?" Manny asks Shawn as he stands frozen. "Hmm" he looks down at his dad. "Are you going on a date?" Aaliyah asks.

Shawn nods sighing beside her.

Karen walks in to the kitchen seeing Athena walking around the kitchen in her heels. "You should take your shoes off you might slip" Karen laughs.

Athena nods putting them to the side. "Can I help with anything?" Karen asks.

"Oh no it's okay, I've got it" Athena replies grabbing a few wine glasses. "So Athena are and Shawn dating?" Athena's cheeks turn pink as she looks up facing Karen.

"Yes, we are" Athena says nervously. "And you've already moved in?"

Athena freezes fiddling with her bracelet "I erm y-y"

"Its okay I already know, all your stuff is in the bathroom" Karen laughs. "And I'm not mad or anything, I'm happy for him" she smiles.

"Do you love him?" Karen asks. Athena grins looking her straight in her eyes. "I do" she nods.

"I'm happy for him, you seem like a really nice girl" Karen smiles taking the bottle of wine off her going to the main room and Athena follows.

Shawn stands up going over to Athena. "Can I borrow you a second?" Shawn asks placing a hand on her back. She nods putting the glasses down then walks out with Shawn.

"I'm really sorry I totally forgot and I haven't even told them we're dating or that you've moved in" Shawn rambles, Athena cuts him off by pressing her lips to his.

"It's okay, your mum already knows . She saw all my stuff in the bathroom and she's happy for you" Athena smiles biting her bottom lip.

"God you're so gorgeous" he mumbles running his hands down her hips. "I'm going to change, I feel over dressed" she giggles but Shawn stops her. "You look fine" Shawn kisses her forehead then grabs her hand pulling her back to the main room.

They walk in and sit beside each other, his family noticing how happy he looks. Shawn puts his hand on her lap, she brings her hands to his playing with his fingers and bracelet.

"So how long have you guys been together?" Manny asks. Athena looks at Shawn and he looks at her. "Since like the start of November but we met in September" Shawn explains.

"September 8th" Athena says. "How do you remember that?" Shawn asks slightly surprised.

"I don't know, I just do" Athena shrugs. "And I asked you to be mine on November 2nd" Shawn smiles looking straight in her eyes.

"Wait you asked Shawn?" Aaliyah asks.

"Yeah, he took too long" Athena says making his parents laugh.

"Listen I was going to eventually" Shawn tries to defend himself. "Of course you were" Athena teases.

"Does he treat you right?" Karen's asks.

"Yeah he does" Athena squeezes his hand. "He really does".