Five

Saturday
It's been exactly four days since Athena last saw Shawn. Four days and she can't keep her mind off of him. Four days of her going to classes and day dreaming of him. Four days of them texting back and forth but she wanted to see him and he wanted to see her. Four days.

Shawn got up and got ready for the day, he wasn't exactly sure what he was getting ready for but he slid his jeans over his legs, threw on a black hoodie and sprayed himself with cologne. He had to see Athena and it had to be today.

Shawn🔥: Hey, you want to come over today? x

It was such a simple text but Athena's heart raced reading over the words. It was Saturday today so she had woken up late not wanting to leave her bed but when she woke up and saw the message she wanted nothing more.

Athena😍: Yeah sure text me your address x

Shawn read over the message and looked around his condo seeing how messy it was, it was about time he cleaned it up.

Shawn🔥: *address* see you soon! ❤️

After sending the message Shawn shot up and began cleaning every inch of his condo. Athena however got up and ran down stairs.

"Camille help me!" Athena said making Cami laugh. "With what" Cami laughed.
"Hey can I help?" Liam asked innocently.

"I'm sorry Liam but this is a girl thing" Athena smiled at him making him nod. "Shawn asked me to come over and I don't know what to wear fuck that I don't know how to even act!" Athena rushes to the fridge grabbing some orange juice.

"Athena calm down, you're just going over to his place come on I'll help you find a cute outfit" cami says and Liam laughs making both girls look at him. "What?" Cami asks making Liam shake his head.

"He's not going to care what you're wearing he's a guy" Liam laughs making Athena look at cami helplessly. "Okay then since you're a guy help Athena pick an outfit" Cami challenges walking upstairs. "Well come on then!" Cami shouts making Liam and Athena follow her upstairs.

Cami looks through Athena's closet as Liam talks to Athena about Shawn. "Shawn's a chill guy don't worry about it" Liam says smiling at Athena. Cami turns around and looks between them. "I found the perfect outfit" she states holding up a black mini skirt and a tight red criss cross top.

"Oh god are you trying to get laid" Liam laughs. "Shut up Liam it's a cute outfit".

"Let me find something" Liam gets up standing next to cami as they both look through her closet.

Athena😍: I'll be there in like 30 mins, see you soon💗.

She replies to his text from later on and looks up to see Liam and Cami smiling. They both throw some clothes at her and Athena groans. "Go try them on!" Cami says grabbing her hand and shoving her in the bathroom.

Athena walks out wearing skinny ripped blue jeans and a tight black crop top. "Oh that is cute, wear this jacket too" cami throw her a black leather jacket.

"Okay let me quickly do my makeup and then I'll go" Athena says going over to her vanity. "I'm going to stay at Liam's for the night so take the key and text me everything!" Cami whispers the last part and walks out with Liam.

-
Athena gets in her car and follows her GPS and after a few wrong turns she finally makes it.
She parks her car and looks around, there were a few people with cameras out looking around, she brushed it off thinking something must be going on.

She reaches the door and knocks taking a few deep breaths. Shawn just sat down from cleaning but he quickly gets up and answers the door knowing it's Athena.