Thirty-Two

"I swear it gets better each time" Shawn grins playing with Athena's hair. "It does" she giggles moving closer to him putting her hands on his chest.

"I know I keep saying this but I'm so excited to take you, you're gonna look so pretty" Shawn says making her blush. "I'm excited too, I haven't see you in a suit which I'm very excited to see"

"Oh yeah?" He teases, Athena shakes her head kissing beside his lips. "You missed" he pouts, She kisses the other side and down his jaw sucking on the skin gently focusing her lips under his ear.

Just as she was about to lean up to kiss his lips her phone rings making he roll her eyes. Athena sits up grabbing her phone and Shawn follows pressing kisses to her bare shoulder. Without checking who it was she answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie" her mum says happily.

"Oh hi mum" Athena pushes Shawn off her and his eyes widen so he moves back lying down going on his phone.

"What are you doing honey?"

"Oh I'm just watching a movie with Camille" Athena lies, Shawn chuckles wrapping his arms around her torso sitting behind her so she's in between her legs.

"Oh is she okay? I just had lunch with her mum"

"Yeah she's fine, what's up mum?"

"So Athena, what are you doing next week on Thursday?" Her mum asks.

"Erm Nothing, why is everything okay?" Athena asks worried.

"Yes everything is fine, we just want to come see you"

"Oh right, yeah that's fine mum. You can come whenever" she smiles even though she knows her mum can't see her.

"Me and your dad will be coming up on Thursday, we'll just get a hotel. Oh Sam and Poppy are coming too from LA, poppy wants to see Camille and Sam wants to see you so why not" her mum laughs.

"Yeah yeah, that's would be really nice" Athena turns around mounting to Shawn stop as he kept sucking on her skin making her want to moan. Shawn laughs nodding.

"Oh Theo might come too with Sydney and James. They haven't been out in a while so it'll be nice for them"

Athena mentally rolls her eyes, her mum just invited everyone but she'll just have to deal with it. "Yeah I miss James. Is anyone else coming?"

"No that's it I think, well of course Camille will be there and that boy Liam. Why don't you invite Myles?" Athena freezes and look at Shawn who clearly heard what her mum had said.

"No mum, you know it'll be awkward. I'm inviting someone else" Athena says linking her hand with Shawn's who seems upset now.

"Oh who? Please don't invite Lilly she can be quite loud"

"Mum don't say that and I'm inviting my boyfriend" Shawn looks up smiling at Athena.

"Boyfriend? Oh god you're dad won't like this" her mum sighs.

"I don't care mum he never likes anyone I do" Athena groans looking down at her lap.

"I'll try to do something honey. I'll see you next Thursday then, I'm excited to meet this boy. Stay safe, love you"

"See you soon mum. Love you" Athena ends the call putting her phone to the side and she turns so she's sat on Shawn's torso.

"So?" He asks extending the 'o'

Athena fiddles Shawn's necklace nervously. "My parents are coming to see me" she says "and so is Sam and poppy she wants to see Camille and Theo is coming too with his wife and James" she says all in one breath.

"Oh is that a bad thing?" He asks moving her hands so he can hold them. "No it's not a bad thing, everyone will be here and you're invited and I guess I'm nervous" she rambles.
"I'm invited?" Shawn smirks making her laughs.

"Oh yeah do you want to? It'll just be here and I'll make dinner and you can meet my family but only if you want to. I mean I'm sure you heard I already told my mum you were coming" Shawn smiles then nods.

"Of course I want to meet your family" Shawn says making her sigh in relief. "But I am nervous to meet your brothers and dad"

"Don't worry my dad will like you" She plasters on a smile.

"Babe I heard you say you're dad doesn't like anyone" he sates making her look up at him, she lays down on his chest hiding her face so he can't see the worried expression on her face.

"It's okay, it'll be fine" she tells him. "Yeah we'll be fine, I'll just have to try my best and pull out my best dad jokes" he says making her laugh.

"It's gonna be fine" she says, she was reassuring herself as well as Shawn.

"Yeah don't worry about it babe" Shawn says, even though he was panicking inside to meet his girlfriends family. Athena looks up at him smiling then she pecks his lips brushing her nose past his.

Shawn flips her over so he's hovering over her, he kissed down her chest to the her hips taking his time.

Suddenly her worries disappear and all she can focus on is Shawn's lips against her skin.