4•

• Maddi POV •

I woke up to Carter's sleeping body lying peacefully next to me. I remember how loud he used to snore when I laid with him and how everyone used to tease him for it. He wasn't snoring now. It was only a few nights like that though.

His phone started ringing and that's what woke him up. He started reaching around for it and once he grabbed it he answered.

"Shit." he mumbled. I got out of the bed and Carter smirked. Soon there was a little tent in the sheets. I looked down and I was in his t-shirt, the one he'd been wearing before I stripped him from it. "I forgot." he stated.

I grabbed my clothes from the floor and waited for him to get off the phone.

"Something came up." he said. "I'm sorry, I'll be there right away." he said. I heard yelling on the other end and he rolled his eyes as he groaned. "I'll fix it. I'm on my way now." he said hanging up.

"I don't wanna be nosy, but who was that?" I asked. It was an intense conversation.

"My boss." he stated. I smiled, "Awe, you got a job."

He rolled his eyes playfully. "You have to go, where do you live?" he asked.

Okay, I wasn't homeless, but I didn't really have a home. It wasn't my home technically. It was Mrs. Martin's, as soon as the foster kids turn eighteen, they have sponsors and they give them temporarily homes. I live with Tyler.

"Could you drop me off where we left last night?" I asked because my car was there, or Mrs. Martin's car. He smiled at me and got up.

I looked around and the apartment was pretty big when I came in and it's really nice. I know he had money advantages, but who would use it on an apartment?

"Matt and I share the apartment." he shrugged. My eyes widened. "Is he here?" I asked. He shrugged, "I'm pretty sure."

"Carter, we had sex last night." I reminded him. He smiled, "I remember." he said. I felt my ear tips burning.

"Awe, I really love that." he cooed. I covered them, "I don't think it's something you can stop. It feels weird because I haven't done that in two years also." I said. He walked towards me backing me into a wall.

"I think he just came back. Him and Sadie are back to being a thing and she lives on her own, too." he told me.

He kissed my neck causing me to moan. I felt his smile tighten and his hands roamed my body. They went down my back to my ass and he grabbed it. I squealed and he chuckled. "Haven't heard that in a while." he said.

He brought his lips up to mine and teased them. "Want me to kiss you?" he asked. I nodded and he pressed his lips into mine.

He let go of my ass and brought his hands to my front. He shoved his hands inside my underwear.

I grabbed his hand, not that I wanted to. He chuckled again and pulled it out. He grabbed my waist, neither of us breaking the kiss, and pulled me close into him. "That's what you do to me." he moaned. I gasped from the feeling of his bulge pressing into my pelvis.

"I missed you so much." he said resting his forehead on mine.

"We have to go." I reminded him. I really wanted to stay and cuddle with him, but a part of me knew I had to go. I need to go find the home they put Mason in because they won't tell me.

He groaned and pulled away. "Let's get dressed." he said.

I walked over to my clothes on the floor and started for the bathroom. "Wait." he called. I turned around and his cheeks were burning. "I still have the clothes you'd leave when you stayed the night." he said.

"Awe." I cooed, "but I'm eighteen now so I doubt I can fit any of that stuff from me being sixteen."

"I have sweats and t shirts then, I couldn't send you back wearing the same thing." he said. "Send me?" I questioned. "You know what I meant, just put this on." he said walking over to a suit case and pulling out some black sweats, his white t shirt with plus signs on it, and he gave me them.

"Awe, you really love this shirt." I cooed. He rolled his eyes playfully, "I really love you- in that shirt." he hesitated. My heart fluttered and he smiled at me shyly.

I walked to the bathroom to change and he grabbed my arm. "Matt's probably out there." he told me. I looked down at our body's. He was only wearing boxers and I just had on his shirt from yesterday and you could see my underwear from the shirt.

"Oh." I muttered. "I've seen it all anyways, twice now." he said proud and confidently. I laughed and started changing. He grabbed some clothes and put them on too. I laughed at the evident of his hard on.

"Stop." he whined once we were both fully dressed. He grabbed my waist and led me out his room.

"His girl's probably here and that's what we're hearing." I heard Matthew say. I felt a big smile tug my lips and I rushed to the living room. "Matthew!" I shouted. Him and Sadie both stared at me for second before jumping up to hug me.

"Sit down on the couch so we can catch up." he said. "Girl, where have you been?" Sadie asked. I laughed not wanting to admit it. "Wait, did you two...?" Matthew asked. My whole face turned red. Neither of us answered.

"Carter..." he trailed. "We have to go. I'll see you guys in like an hour or so." Carter said pulling me out the apartment.

"What was that?" I asked. He shook his head ignoring it. I was going to question him, but I just got back to seeing him. I didn't want to ruin anything.

After he dropped me off I went back to my shared apartment with Tyler and showered. "Who'd you go home with? You were supposed to go shopping and come right back." she said.

"An old friend." I shrugged. "Yeah, his clothes looked cute on you." She smirked.

"I really am going to go, we need groceries." I informed her getting up to leave. "Hey!" she called out, "if he has a friend mention me this time." she joked. I laughed and nodded.

***

I was at Wal- Mart and I passed Carter.

I walked back and he saw me and his eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" he asked. I looked around cluelessly. "Shopping for dinosaurs?" I stated.

"Can I not have a hug?" I asked. He nodded and hugged me quickly. "You're acting really weird." I told him. "How?" he asked. "Because we just had se-"

"I know, but isn't it awkward?" he asked me. I let out a faux laugh and shook my head. "You're acting like you have a-" I started, but a girl cut me off.

"There you are." she said grabbing Carter's hand. She looked at me then back at him. "Who's this?" she asked. "You can ask me. I'm standing right here." I snapped. Then it dawned over me.

"Sasha?"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Another cliff hanger what's hanging my little pickles lol

Buttt

In Be Alright she was one of the girls Maddi shared a room with in the foster home, she appeared one and that was the first chapter lol