32•

Read my rant at the ending :/

• Maddi POV •

I woke up this morning with a head ache. My phone had been ringing all night so I didn't get much sleep until it died.

I laid on my back and just looked up at the ceiling. Memories of Carter and me making plans for our baby played through my head.

The one that stuck out the most was the one when we chose names.

He said if we had a baby girl her name would be Vanessa, after my mom and if we had a baby boy, Kobe.

That's when all the tears started coming out really hard, my heart was broken. I leaned forward and clutched my stomach as the tears ran down my face.

Someone knocked on the front door, I groaned when no one answered, still crying. I wanted them to go away, "Maddi, it's Carter, I'm letting him in." Tyler called out.

I rolled on my side expecting to to just hide away, but my body fell off the side of the bed and I fell to the floor. And me being sulky, I just laid there crying on the ground.

My door opened and I looked under the bed, I could've rolled under and pretended I wasn't here, but the foot steps made their way to where I was laying.

"Maddi." Carter said when he saw me, his face formed a deep frown. He rushed over to my side and when he neared me I punched him as hard as I could in the chest.

"Leave me alone!" I snapped at him, he whimpered and his face told me he was holding back multiple tears. I almost felt bad for him, almost.

"You can't keep pushing me away, I love you too much to let you do that and you love me too much to let me go. " He said. I looked him in the eyes, I stopped crying also.

"You think I love you?" I spat. His eyes saddened, "You're just saying that because you're going through a lot." He said trying to convince himself.

I started laughing, "No, I really don't love you. Carter, open your eyes! I was only with you because I was pregnant with your baby! If anything, I hate you."

He stood up so I did too. "I'm going to leave." he mumbled getting up. "Yeah. You shouldn't have even came." I spat as I followed him to my door.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around, "Don't." He snapped at me. I raised my hand to hit him again, but he grabbed both of them and pushed me up against the wall. My hands were either side of my head.

"You think I don't care about what happened last night? Because I do, Maddi, I wanted that baby just as much as you did and possibly more, but you know what!? You got what you wanted!" He shouted in my face.

I was about to knee him again, but he grabbed both of my hands with his right and used his left to push down my knee.

"You probably did something to kill her! You got drunk didn't you!? What did you do!?" He yelled. I shook my head, that was the only thing I could do. "Damn it Maddi! You act like I killed her when it was you!" He yelled.

"Shut the hell up, it's your fault just as much as it was mine, my names buck and I like to fuck ass." I spat. "You threw my baby against the wall Carter!"

He shook his head like I'd done, "Quit blaming me, the baby was in a jar! Who keeps a miscarriage in a jar!?" he yelled. I wiggled my hands loose and pushed him back. "Fuck you!" I yelled walking close to him again.

I pushed him again, hard enough for him to fall back. I noticed that his left eye was slightly darkened and his lip was busted. I raised my fist to hit him, but someone grabbed me before I even got the chance and yanked me back.