37•

• Maddi POV •

"You do?" The lady and I said at the same time. She smiled and nodded, "You're the lady from the park that knocked me down."

"Yeah, that was me." I said. She stood on her tip toes, and grabbed a piece of my hair, "I like your hair." She smiled. "Thank you, I like yours, too." I said patting her head.

"What are you doing in Ohio?" the lady asked me, I still have yet to know her name.

"I'm here with my boyfriend." I informed her, "Is it the guy from the park?" She asked. "What do you mean park?" The lady asked. "I was in Ohio two years ago and I ran into Ab-" "Gracie." she cut me off.

Alright, bitch. "Sorry, I don't think I've introduced myself formally, I doubt you remember who I am from when you were a little girl, you're all grown up now. But my name is-" this time I cut her off.

"Why don't I call you mommy? Because if you're her mom, you must be my mom too." I snapped.

I felt someone grab my waist, I turned around to see James. "The food came." he said, he gave us confused looks. "This is my boyfriend James." I told them. Abi frowned, "He isn't the guy from the park."

I ignored her statement and stared at the woman. "Let's go." James suggested. He suggested, because he wasn't about to tell me what to do.

"Hey, can I go with you?" Abi asked. She was just like Mason, she easily adjusted to people, she's only met me three times, one of those she was a baby, and she already wants to come with me.

"No, we're meeting daddy." The lady told her.

If I were the old Maddi, and I wasn't dating James... I would've punched her in the throat. Twice, and took my sister away.

Abi opened her bag that was hanging from her shoulders and down to her dress, and pulled out a marker. "Can I write on you?" She asked me. I nodded and she wrote down a number.

"This is my mommy's number." She smiled. I smiled at her and she hugged me. "Bye, Maddi."

The lady grabbed her hand and they left. "Let's go back inside." James said grabbing my hand.

We walked back over to our table, it was awkward. I knew he wanted to ask about what just happened, but he wasn't going to. In my point of view, I thought he was thinking that he asked me too much. Which he did, but I love his curiosity.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry this is so short , but there's another update coming soon . Idk when to be exact , but I'm going to update again.

If you guys are confused inbox or comment , i'll be sure to clear everything up for you :)))