7•

• Maddi POV •

We had finished getting ready in about three hours, with all of our hair needing to be done, showers, and make up...

Sawyer was wearing a creme coloured hi-lo dress with black heals and her hair was braided upwards into a french pony tail.

I had on a white tube skirt with a black peplum top and my hair was straightened up into a pony tail. I had just mascara with reddish lip stick.

Sadie was wearing a black maxi skirt with one of the purple skin tight half shirts and her sandals were hidden under her skirt. Forwards her hair, it was curled really prettily and hung loosely on her shoulders. Her make up was black eye liner and mascara.

I noticed that her hair had gotten shorter from since two years ago. It was almost past her butt and now it passes just below the pit of her arms. Sawyer's hair just got longer, it was already touching the top of her butt and now it was slightly passing it. My hair, just got damaged basically... I wore a wig.

I'm only kidding, I really don't. I had just recently gotten like my ends dyed purple and my hair used to be below my arm pits and now it's passing the middle of my back or the arch in my back.

"So are you ready to go get drunk and have a one night stand?" Sawyer joked. "Yeah, you're going to go home with a stranger who's fucking hot then he's going to take all your money and leave you stranded on the desert." Sadie laughed.

***

"Who's party is this?" I asked, I was a little disappointed that it was a house party and not a club.

"Remember Aaron, he threw a party here." She told me. I didn't know exactly where he lived, but I know it wasn't here so why would he throw a party here? "So did everyone just decide to move to Virginia?" I asked. Sadie nodded, "Only Aaron and Taylor." She told me. I nodded and we got out the car, I could hear the music all the way from out here.

"Yeah, Taylor moved here for me and we decided to get an apartment together, my mom wouldn't let me move out of this state again, I lived here when I was like twelve then I moved to Indiana and then we moved back here five years later and here I am, almost twenty and stuck with my mother." She groaned. I laughed a little at how disappointed she seemed, but at least the one she loved would risk moving away from his family to be with her.

The door was unlocked so we just went inside. I instantly recognized most of the people. It made me a bit happy and also a bit upset.

I saw Jack, the one I'd flirted with to make Carter jealous. He was dancing crazily with Jack Johnson. I couldn't help the smile that was creeping upon my face. He threw his arms out to either side of him and spun around and when he stopped he was in front of me. I smiled even harder when his eyes opened.

"Matilda?" He slurred, I was a little heart broken at the name he called me, but I kind of figured he was wasted. He couldn't seem to remember my name... the first time he called me Madison. "We're going to go." Sadie said walking off with Sawyer on her tail.

Jack grabbed my arms and tried dancing with me. "You're so drunk!" I laughed. He pouted when I didn't budge. "Come on, I saw you dancing with Jacob that one time and videos of you dancing with Carter. Dance with me like that." He begged. I widened my eyes.

"Come on!" He raised his voice.

-he's not doing it in an angry way, but why does everyone think he'd hit a girl??? Like I don't, just because that one mishap when he was DRUNK he's going to hit girls lol okay

"No." I teased, I didn't wanna dance with him because he just assumed I would because I did with Jacob and Carter, but at the moment I was dating either of them, or talking to them.