38•

• Maddi POV •

"How'd you guys meet?" James' sister asked. I learned her name was Chelsea. I looked at James, because saying how I got thrown in a holding cell and that's how we met wasn't an option...

"At the gym." he lied, I smiled at him thankful that he caught on. He smirked, "She couldn't lift the five pounds." he joked. I rolled my eyes playfully, "I went over to help her and she couldn't keep her eyes off of me. Next thing you know, she was giving me her number and she went home with me." he lied.

I laughed, "Really?" She asked me. I nodded, going along with the lie. "What did y'all do when you got home." She smirked. "That's a good question, wanna answer it, Maddi?" He asked, smirking at me. I laughed, "He cooked for me and gave me back massages."

He smiled down at me, "She was all weak and sore and begged me to do it." I rolled my eyes playfully again. "I have plans so I'm gonna go." Chelsea announced. I nodded and after she left, James closed the door to his room.

He walked back over to the bed, grabbed me, and pulled me on top of him as he laid down. I smiled and pecked his lips. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back into him for a real kiss.

We started making out and it was starting to get intense. As far as I'm concerned, we were alone and free to do whatever. I sat up and pulled off his shirt.

He shoved his hand into his pocket, I assumed for a condom, and used his other hand to caress my back. I smiled into the kiss and lifted off my shirt. I forced my hips to meet his over and over until I could feel his hard on.

I felt his hands reaching down to my ass to flip us over, but before he could I heard my phone ringing. It honestly ruined the moment.

"Don't answer it." he groaned, I laughed shortly and went down on him. I unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down his legs. I could see his evident boner through his boxers. I made eye contact with him and he smirked. "Can I?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, just sit on my lap." He chuckled. I shook my head, "Please?" I begged.

How awkward was it that I was begging for him to let me give him a blow job. He shook his head, "Maybe next time." He said. "James, I want to do-" I started, but I was cut off by my phone. "Answer it." he sighed.

I pulled my phone out my back pocket and ended the call instead of answering. "I don't want you to suck my dick, girl." he said firmly. Not only was it awkward, like I said before, I was kind of embarressed.

My phone rang again, but this time I took my shirt and put it on as I left out his room. I recognized the unsaved number as the number 'Gracie' wrote on my skin. Which her name is Abigail.

"Hey." I answered. "Can we hang out today?" She asked, getting right to the point. "I don't know, I have to see. Would it be okay with your mom?" I asked her. Even though she wasn't her mom, I wouldn't ruin her life and tell her at eight years old that her parents are dead.

"Maddi?" James called. "Was that your boyfriend?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm gonna go, okay? Ask your mom if you can meet us somewhere later today and we'll have fun, alright?" I said. I could feel her grinning, "Okay bye, Maddi." She said then hung up right away.

I felt James' presence behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked. I shrugged, "Why are you mad?" He asked, "I didn't say I was." I rolled my eyes. "Yes, you are, I can tell in your body language." He announced. I groaned, "How do you always even know how I'm feeling? What are you a robot?" I rhetorically asked. I could feel him shaking his head, "No, but I am training to be a police officer."

"Are you threatening to arrest me?" I laughed. He chuckled, "No, but I study how to read a person's body language and stuff, it's like some court thing. When I actually become an officer I have to investigate and by reading a someone's body language, I'd know if they lying or not." he informed me.

I nodded, "but if you want, I could still arrest you." he said pushing his hands down in my underwear.

***

We had met up with Abigail at chuckie cheese. She had forced me to go into the jungle gym. Surprisingly, I was not that big and wasn't squished at all.

We were currently sitting on the stage eating pizza. "I'm right." She laughed, "Okay, Gracie." I laughed. "How old are you?" She asked me.

"Eighteen, how old are you?" I asked even though I knew the answer. "Eight." She smiled. Jennifer came back over to us, "Gracie has a doctor's appointment so we have to leave shortly." she spoke, I nodded.

After we finished the pizza, we left. "What's going to happen when we get back to Virginia?" James asked. I sighed and shrugged, "I know I have to do the university thing that Laura signed me up for."

He nodded, "You should buy Carter a new phone. Since you broke his." He suggested. I did actually think about that.

"We're probably going to be leaving in two weeks." He said. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. "Don't be mad at me. You can't be." He smiled. I laughed, "I'm not mad at all, just a little upset about what happened." I said. He shrugged, "No one has done that for me and I'd feel weird having you to do it."

I sighed, "Sorry I got mad, I was just embarrassed." I said. He nodded and kissed me. "I know you are." He smiled.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This isn't really long & it's probably not all that good but here's an update :))))

Another thing ! I have an instagram and I want to see you guys so follow me & if you comment under any of my pictures saying 'hiiii'. & I'll for sure follow you back :)))

If you do follow me or whatever , please don't comment on my pictures about my book . Its private and only two people know about it .

If you wanna know my instagram name inbox me for it ;)