34•

• Maddi POV •

"Where do you think you'll end up?" James asked. I shrugged, "I wanna get away from Virginia though."

He nodded, "You know what, I'm going to Ohio next week, why don't you come with me?" He asked. I shrugged, "if that's okay with you, then yes." I said. He smiled, "Good."

I looked around his house, it was pretty big, too big for him. I mean, he lives by himself and he has three bed rooms.

"This place is real nice ain't it." he smirked. I nodded as he continued to talk. "My girlfriend used to live here with me, but her crazy ass had to go."

"What happened?" I asked. He smirked, "I arrested her ass." I laughed a bit, "Are you serious?" I asked, he shook his head, "No, but she was crazy." he said, " She cheated on me, which makes her crazy because I'm sexy."

I laughed along with him, "What, you don't think I'm sexy?" I laughed, yeah. I kind of did.

"I'm gonna have a few friends over, are you gonna stay?" He asked. I shrugged, "Sure." I said. He smiled, "By a few I mean a lot." He added. I shrugged, I've been to a few parties.

-like one lolz-

I was sitting behind the bar in James' kitchen making drinks and just doing bar tender shit.

"Come on, white girl, come party!" Someone shouted. I wasn't the only white person here, but he was definitely talking to me. "I know you can dance, girl, shake your ass for me." he slurred. I laughed and he smiled, "I'm kidding, but I do want you to shake your ass on my dick."

I grabbed my phone and walked out, I didn't need any perverts hitting on me right now. I walked out and just took in everyone's presence. There wasn't any loud music or any illegal activities going on so I give James that much, but I was still surprised he'd have a party when he's on probation.

"Maddi!" James yelled, I searched the room for him and he was holding two cups. "Here, have a drink." he smiled handing me one. I took it and drunk from it, it was definitely alcohol, but I didn't care. I needed this.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him, he shook his head. "I don't drink, but I know you do." he smirked, I shrugged and drunk the rest of the drink, "Why not?" I asked him, he shrugged, "Someone has to make sure my shit doesn't get stolen."

I nodded and he grabbed my waist and led me back in the kitchen, I assumed to get more drinks.

I honestly wanted to drink until I couldn't see straight, so that's what I did.

After I had about a couple more drinks, I was wasted. James laughed at half the things that came out of my mouth. "I wanna get laid." I slurred. I quickly covered my mouth and allowed a soft giggle to escape. James, again, laughed.

"Sign me up." The guy from earlier said, I shook my head at him. "You," I said poking him in the chest, "are a big fat pig. You pig, oink oink." I slurred.

James started laughing really hard, "She didn't mean that. She's just really drunk." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me in between his legs.

I smirked and turned around, "I wanna fuck you." I slurred. He chuckled and showed me his white teeth. I wanted to lick his teeth. I turned back around to see who was all in the kitchen. It was like four people.

"You're so drunk." he laughed, I shook my head. "I ain't drunk." I lied, he shook his head this time. "It's two, I'm gonna make everyone go home." he told me. I shrugged, "Go to bed, you're probably really tired." he told me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his shirt collar.

I leaned in close to his ears, "I'll go to bed if you come with me." I licked my lips. I placed my hand on his lap and palmed him through his jeans. He groaned and grabbed my hand, "Go to bed." he laughed. I looked down to see nothing, where was his boner? Does he have a dick? What if he has a vagina.