Epilogue

This chapter is dedicated to one of my followers on Instagram , @omfcarter I'm not sure what your wattpad name is , but ikyour ig name .

Keep your head up baby girl , know that even when times get rough you have me even if it doesn't seem like it , be strong and know people love you like me & im pretty amazing and so are you so keep your beautiful face up and never look down unless you're looking at the hoes who think they're above you because they're obviously not :*

I love you like forever ! <3

• Maddi POV •

"We made it!" Carter yelled causing me to wake up. I rolled over to be greeted by his gorgeous face, he quickly pecked my lips. "I love you!" He shouted. "two full years of dating without any break ups." He smiled.

It was another anniversary that we got to. I planned on these for the rest of my life.

"What do you wanna do!?" He asked. He was so happy and that made my lady parts tingle. "Can we just have sex all day?" I laughed. He shrugged, "As long as we make it to our reservation." He smirked.

He lifted up the covers and got underneath them with me, still laying above me. "Do you feel that?" he asked pushing his private into my leg. I smiled and kissed his nose.

***

We were holding hands as we walked through the out let mall. Apparently the restaurant was in this building. "We should've went to go see Mason before we left." I said. He squaze my hand and kissed my cheek. He was eighteen now. "We can after the dinner." He promised. I nodded and we kept going.

He was wearing a nice button down shirt that was black and a pair of jeans, I couldn't really recall on the shoes he was wearing, but they were nice.

I just had on a dress that was normally considered peplum, but it was only tight at the top where my boobs were and it went out at the rest.

It was basically a giant black peplum shirt. But anyways, I had a pair of ankle boots that were also wedges with cheetah print in the back and in the front black, like my soul. my hair had gotten a little longer than it was when I had cut it which I needed to fix soon.

I loved it being at my ears passing a little. It was touching past the bone that's in the back of everyone's neck.

After passing a couple more blocks, Carter squeezed my hand so I would stop walking and he led me inside by my waist. "Oh this way." a lady said, she was beyond gorgeous. She was probably in her late twenties, but she was still gorgeous. I smiled at Carter because he chose a great place. She knew who we were when we walked in.

Once she had us seated I noticed she was pregnant. I want to try again, but I could never go through what I went through ever again. I can't even be a mother ever anyways. Like Lily, the judge said. You can't be a good mom if you weren't raised by one.

"Hi, my name is Emma, it's really nice to meet you." she smiled shaking my hand. She smiled to Carter, "Anyways, I'll be your waitress. I already have your food being prepared. It should be done in about ten minutes and I'll ne right back with your strawberry lemonade and your coke." She said.

I gawked at Carter, "Wow, did you tip her a thousand dollars or something?" I exclaimed when she was out of sight. "No, I just knocked her up." he smirked. I kicked him with the hardest part of my wedges and he yelped. "I don't want you to play around like that." I snapped.

I do not ever want him to cheat on me let alone joke about it. He smiled to lighen up the awkward situation. "I love you." Carter said. This would have been a perfect time to propose honestly. Everything was perfect at the moment to me and a ring would make it all better, but something told me I wasn't leaving with a ring.