19•

• Maddi POV •

"I'm so excited." I squealed. I was, this was Carter and I's first time going out as a couple again. "No drinking right?" I reassured. He nodded.

We got in his car and he drove to this bar place naked Suede. We just wanted to dance and have fun and I was still trying to find ways to tell him, I'm pregnant with your child.

I don't want him to feel trapped especially since we just got back together... I feel like once he finds out he'd leave me, like I left him and I know how he felt during that time because I felt the same way and now he'd be able to give me a chance to see how he felt in all honesty.

He was wearing a pair of black jeans with a plaid red and black striped shirt and a pair of polo boots. He looked so nice, his nicest probably. I was only wearing a pair of dark jeans with a loose white shirt because I didn't want it to cling to my pre formed pregnant belly. I wasn't prepared or counting on telling him tonight.

After we got there his hands snaked around my waist and his grip was suddenly tight. "Why all the sudden are you being so affectionate towards me?" I asked wonderously. His face tightened, "Do you not see all these perverts eyeing you?" He scoffed to them.

I gave him a phlegm laugh, weird how they'd decide to check out a pregnant girl.

***

"Dance with me." Carter slurred. He promised me not to drink, but as always... I was let down. I just wanted to see if he could be a responsible person. I guess not... I shook my head and turned the other way, yeah. "I just want you to dance with me tonight." He sung.

*Flashback

I could sense the Asian guy- Jacob said his name was Carter- staring at me. I looked over at him and he stopped dancing and rushed over to me.

Someone stopped the music once they saw him running to me and he said "Come dance with us."

I shook my head. "I don't dance." I said. "Come on. No one's gonna make fun of you." he said. I looked around and all hundreds of those teenage girls were staring at me. I felt really awkward because I hate attention.

"I don't wanna be humiliated even more than I've already been." I mumbled. Carter grabbed both of my hands. "I just want you to dance with me tonight." he sung. I heard a mixture of 'awes' and 'boos' but I didn't care. I just wanted for him to leave me alone.

*end of flashback

Ironically, I never want him to ever leave me alone. I turned around in the seat I was sitting in, it was a bar stool that spun, and grabbed his waist. Not the first time I'd be doing this whole reversal roles... But I'm with Carter and what happened with Jack is in the past.

"I'm sorry for drinking. It's just, everything looks so much better this way." He slurred adding in a chuckle. "Except you, you always look so fucking good." He whispered lowly in my ear. "If you'd stop trying to fight having sex with me, I'd drag- I'd politely drag you to the bathroom and fuck you in the stalls." He added. I laughed a little, I was actually kind of surprised that he'd even say that.

I looped my arms around his neck and lowered his head so he'd kiss me, "mine." He spoke before our lips met, the kiss would've been passionate, but here you have my drunk ass boyfriend who desperately wants to have sex right now. "Whoo, take off your shirt!" Someone shouted which ended our kissed.

We both looked for who said that meanwhile, his hands were on my waist and mine were on his neck.

I spotted a man, he was probably about twenty four or twenty five. Either way, he was in his twenties. I sensed Carter spotted him too because his grip tightened.