35•

That picture is how he looks , Maddi describes him in one of the early chapters :)

• James POV •

I woke up to a Maddi screaming, I'd felt her squirming around, but she did that a lot last night. I jumped up and reached under my mattress just to be safe, but when I noticed Maddi was just screaming to scream, I smiled and moved my hand away from my weapon. "Oh hey girl."

She looked under the covers then pulled the covers over her head, "Please tell me we didn't have sex." She groaned. I shook my head, "Then that would make me a liar."

"What happened?" She asked holding her head. She was probably having a hang over. "You were drunk as fuck last night." I shrugged. She groaned again, "Why am I naked still?" She asked. I shrugged and got up, I went to my closet and pulled out a shirt. I came back over to her and gave it to her.

"Thanks." She mumbled pulling it over her head. I shrugged and sat in front of her, "I didn't want to have sex with you, but you started dancing on me and I got horny." I laughed.

"You didn't wanna have sex with me?" She asked softly. I groaned this time. I was betting with myself I wouldn't win answering this.

If I'd answer yes, she'd probably think I'm some kind of greedy pig and if I said no she'd think I wasn't attracted to her, and I wasn't, until now...

"I threw myself at you. Oh my god, you probably think I'm so trashy and sloppy." she blurted. I laughed, "Nah. I wouldn't say this happens a lot, but you were drunk so you're good." I shrugged. Besides I enjoyed having her ride me last night.

"Yeah, but I was sloppy." She mumbled. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up closer to me, "I don't think you're sloppy." I told her. She frowned, "Why are pouting?" I laughed. She shrugged, if I were any other guy, they'd punt her back to that one Asian guy. Ching chong, but no... I'm James and I was raised by my mama and if I ever disrespected a woman she would beat the shit out of me.

"Ask your question." I said laughing, she tried to hide her emotions after I said that, but I'm in training to be an officer, I know she wants to ask me a question. "I don't have one. I need to get dressed." She mumbled getting up.

I shrugged and let her, I watched how cute she looked walking away with my shirt on, she looked so fucking cute.

After I got out of the bed, I showered and went down to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I had only a pair of sweats on, I always dressed like this when I was home.

After I finished cooking I walked it out to the living room and set both plates on the coffee table. "Maddi!" I called out. I sat down and turned on the tv.

After a couple seconds she came down, I examined her outfit. She had on a white t shirt that had a sewed in black tag piece on it, I made out the words to say Y&R. She had on a pair of skinny jeans that looked really good on her thighs. She wasn't wearing any shoes or socks, but her hair was laid out naturally on her shoulders.

It wasn't curly or anything, it was just really un neat. It just looked bushy. She wasn't wearing any make up, but something told me she wasn't done with her vanitation.

I thought I was doing pretty good at this whole examining people without looking any longer than three seconds and I knew all those details and probably a lot more. Like the fact that she had belly fat from her baby. It wasn't that much, but I still noticed. I wouldn't ever point that out to her though, I've been through enough training to know what to and what not to say to women.

She sat down and grabbed her plate. She picked around at it for a while, "Are you not hungry?" I asked her. She frowned, her face was like stuck that way permanently basically.

"Last night did we use protection?" She asked. I nodded, "I'm not stupid." Her face looked like a huge weight was lifted. "I just didn't wanna go through what I went through again." She mumbled. I nodded, understanding.

"That really messed me up." She continued, "I probably won't ever even want to have kids or try."

I shook my head, "You're only eighteen, you have a bunch of time to have kids. I wouldn't sweat it now. I'm not saying it's a good thing what happened, but you I've your whole career ahead of you. You wouldn't be able to be as successful being a teenager with a kid."

She nodded, "Just think how crazy it is, there's another human inside of you. Then that tiny human doesn't make it."

I honestly didn't want to talk about that, but I can't just openly say 'Can we change the subject because this one's kind of creepy.' because odds are she'd end up sobbing on my couch.

"You have clothes for Ohio right?" I asked her. She nodded, "How are we getting there?"

"By foot. We're walking." I teased her, she laughed, "We're driving." I shrugged. She nodded, she still looked like something was bothering her. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing?" She said, confused. I shrugged and decided to just ignore it.

•﹏•﹏•﹏•﹏•﹏•﹏•﹏•﹏•﹏•

Omg I'm so sorry guys ! I know this is short and late , but I'm gonna give you guys another chapter tonight :)

I started a Cameron Dallas book , read if you want :)))